Cine 5, the company will be able! - Fashion - Style - Trendy

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Cine 5, the company will be able!

Savings Deposit Insurance Fund (SDIF) made so far buyers find and do not make money in any of the auctions Cine 5, 31 January, will be tendered again.
In advance how certain to result in a tender, will you?
No way ...
Because who is tender, it is not clear what will offer ...
Otherwise, the tender "mischief" is involved.
Cine 5 is a special case in question, but ...
In this state, Cine 5, households each month, the SDIF "hurt" because he writes ...
So SDIF management, will be the first to give serious talipliye television ...
As far as I learned from the auction on January 31 Cine 5 will be the most serious taliplisi Al Jazeera.
Known Al Jazeera, Al Jazeera, the Turkish name of a channel will open soon.
To make the national broadcast television in Turkey in the hands of a new frequency is required to take a television ...
However, the Al Jazeera, TVNet'i bought for this purpose, but this channel broadcast network, is not enough for national broadcast.
For that reason, Cine 5, they cut out for ...
According to the information I get from the inside, the SDIF management with the non-formal agreement was reached between Al Jazeera.
Business, 31 December, was tender.
Al Jazeera, Al Jazeera, Turks will take Cine 5.
So, in this case, Cine 5, and employees will be affected?
Especially to get a tender, together, we will see later ...

Do not touch our series!
"Array times reached the last point" in my okurumuzdan appeal by Yusuf Aydin arrived.
Okurumuzun objection is not really what I write, shortening the duration of local arrays ...
90 minutes to 45 minutes resting time series of those "misplaced Long Domestic Series" launched a campaign named.
So all of the local series viewers agree with them?
Of course not ...
"Do not touch our series" in this country ... there are Member
Yusuf Aydin, one of them here ... As for the writings of Okurumuzun:
"Dear Eyuboglu,
Many people I'm not a writer. Especially certainly do not have a journalist's vocabulary, but still beat my fear of writing this article.
'Head of RTUK. Dr. David Durst said that even reducing the number of times. Durst, a study done for this purpose, the report claims after arriving in the hands of the decision announced announce 'he wrote.
And as I understand you also oppose these long periods.
Normally I'm not one but several subsequent series 'Ezell' series that I follow my interest when you. 'Ezel', 'Valley of the Wolves' (your writing) and so on. I think the rating and be punished with long sequences, such as space. Subject 45 to 50 minutes, explained there are arrays, arrays on there that do not fit this time. Turkey and the cinema in these years, brings the number of successful work in industry.
I want to consult; old, and 25, if you Güngörmüş, are one of the experienced. That is to say, you can see what I see. So I do not see? Why kısaltılmalı number of times?
At the same your post "advertising" part is very true. Adjusted according to human vessel commercial breaks, the length of advertising and advertising diversity (which is really a very interesting place - ad ad there - your writing - 'advertorial', 'introductory ad', 'virtual advertising', 'subtitle' and 'ad'), the actual monitor pollution in this! "



He called the tree a full month
"Zeitgeist" series lover over ağlatarak ... Array before the end of "Zeitgeist" is the symbol of the tree I wrote an article about. Information source tree, the Pehlivanköy'dekilerdi ...
That editorial series Executive Producer Ali Demir, has sent an information note ...
The days passed over my post, "Zeitgeist" is over, but whether ...
He is engaged in a month to find a tree to deliver the right of Ali Demir, I think that I wanted to give place to the statement sent to: Eyuboglu;
Zeitgeist tree in your writing about how TCDD bulunduğuyla Month Yapım'a makinistlerinin tree to find news that I said. Yes, I wanted to help his friends to call on this issue. I went to all the trees on the railroad say they. But the desired conditions (no one around the house, telephone pole, without signs of life, age-old and lonely railway saw a tree) could not find a tree. For a month in Istanbul, Ankara, Istanbul - Edirne, all the villages I went around the railroad. 'Over there so there is a tree' said everybody went to the tree and put it at the end of Dogan and his colleagues have come across while visiting Pehlivanköy'de helped me. They took me around, they know the trees. Finally, the father of David Türkyılmaz Pehlivanköylü Dogan Bey, and he met me and took me to this tree. Call you after reading your post, I have my site. Tree engineer, but I've found the one-month effort with the help of my family and Türkyılmaz want you to know, and I wish you good work. "



Great complaints!
Television is a part of the audience started a new habit ...
The first part of the series coming to the screen, the sight of demonstrations, "We do not want this series," he notes that have complained that it ...
Wait a minute ...
Especially it is time to start a series ...
Bari to follow the first part at least so decide ...
No ...
Because all of impatient ...
What is there against the idea, tolerate, nor against the people he defends the idea of respect for the smallest ...
One slogan is: "Either one of us or deprived!"
New series of the TV show "Great Century" started about 4 thousand on the complaint notes that the phone could be another explanation to go?
Channel D, display the same thing from the "Turk" series did for ...
Harvested frost unborn child?
By Allah, all biçiyor!



Serengil'le evlenilir?
Obviously, the President of the RTÜK his marriage intervention programs has brought more harm than good.
There were four marriage program that displays before the meeting.
Prof. RTUK. Dr. After setting out six, led by David Dursun ...
Show TV, Serena Serengil'in did not suspend the program, as alleged, but rather one-to-ha started doing promos.
Are you in the name of the program looks?
"With Serena Serengil Would Marry?"
I think I just the people, to find a mate to marry Serengil Serena will compete for the program and not katılanlarla.
Assume that, so ...
Serengil marry the situation with Serena in the middle?
Disturbingly, even boşanacağını which men can not even dare to marry Serena Serengil'le after that time?
The candidates are going to use the expertise that other Serengil'in Serena!

No comments:

Post a Comment