Besiktas coming? - Fashion - Style - Trendy

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Besiktas coming?

Bids will elaborate!

The future of the net with the question mark Fenerbahçe'deki captain Alex de Souza said.

Fenerbahce football team captain Alex de Souza, a little more to format and consider proposals from the transfer in January, announced that it will decide.

"VERY SIMPLE PLAN"
Fenerbahce at the end of the season will end with the agreement of the Brazilian soccer player, said in a statement regarding the transfer of its own Web site, then the issue of where to play yet netleştirmediğini said,''most of them 'What will happen after that' they ask. Yes, my plan is very simple, I want to enjoy playing football and playing football. Where you'll do well? Netleştirmedim real people telling you,''he said.

"OFFERS YOU THE MOST examine"
Nor with what is in the transfer of another Brazilian club Fenerbahce Alex görüşmediğini stressed,''I think it is a little more starting in January and shaped my decision and I'll give it time. Necessarily, this decision will be difficult to give. Because it is always difficult to make a new contract. Leads in many ways like I do every time a calm head to review and decide''he said.

Fenerbahçe''''I wrote STEP CLUB HISTORY
Touching on the success achieved this season, Fenerbahce, Alex, and the club entered the league,''Kulübü''ne 100s most of the foreign player in the league match that was expressed.

Fenerbahce's success in Brazil about the Brazilian football player intercepts,''Fenerbahce last month, reached a record by step in the history of the club with indelible characters. Fenerbahce 189 the number of matches played in the team's highest league matches and 100 goals in international football player I was exceeding the limit. Moreover, the history of the club's 3000th I was destined to take a goal. During my stay here with me to reach these numbers can not deny his happiness. How do I step in the history of the club teams in Brazil play in a nice way of writing indicated a success, this success also caught here.''

I dont regard the''''prestigious WORLD FOOTBALL
Alex De Souza, from Brazil, played in clubs was also told that the achievements.

Looking at my career''Alex said,''I regard the very prestigious in the world of football, said:

Coritiba'da''played over the club's history at that time lived in the worst years. There was no money, did not have very good facilities for training. Despite all the setbacks, however, I found the opportunity to prove myself there. Then when I came to Palmeiras'a had goals of winning Libertadores Cup and he did it. However, the club's museum, enriching the more different people have won two trophies: Mercosul and the Brazilian Cup. More as well (with Tupanzinho) Libertadores Cup, the club's history up to date with my name printed out as a football player who scored. Then Cruzeiro'da Brazil as part of a team champion, threw considerable success. In addition, the state championship and also won the Brazil Cup success in a year göğüsledik 3. In 2003 I became the team's top scorer in a season and the club's history as a football player scored the most goal in the history of the club have printed my name.''

No comments:

Post a Comment