AnkaragucuDid he cluster falls? - Fashion - Style - Trendy

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

AnkaragucuDid he cluster falls?

Ankara Mayor Melih announced!

Melih, Ankaragücü'nün Congress for the cancellation,''has been a pity, I guess this year falls Ankaragucu cluster, the status shows it,''he said.

MAG, 3 Tourism and Promotion Council, meeting reporters in Ankara, the exit, and the next as long as the cancellation of the general assembly Anakaragücü'nün descriptions found.

This saves you think would harm the efforts Ankaragücü MAG,''the path of deception were made. This convention has been canceled as a result of deception. Result of folding everyone. Was a pity, I guess this year falls Ankaragucu cluster, the situation shows that it''he said.

Now free of all remaining players, the transfer will need to re-express Ankaragücü'nün MAG,''Cemal Aydın Cengiz Topel'e get better response''he said.

MAG,''there are two responsible, can we say?''he said on the question:
Certainly there are 2''in charge of the first lawsuits açtıran Cemal Aydın. Second lawsuits açtıran Topel'dir Genghis. Seeing that such a willing, let's see what they will see together. I hope, to remove the nozzle Ankaragücü'nü, çıkaramazlarsa remain below this.''

The team went into administration handed over''to the question''Do you Gökçek,''No, I did not decide to entrust the court went into administration. But the attitude of the administration, management resign if the trustee income''responded.

No comments:

Post a Comment