'Why did you buy new clothes' murder! - Fashion - Style - Trendy

Thursday, May 27, 2010

'Why did you buy new clothes' murder!


6 months pregnant, living in Gaziosmanpasa Demiral Derya (21), a new dress that was beaten by the boyfriend. Çakırgöz suspects Horizons (24), surrendered to police. A person telephoned the police yesterday in London, Ontario at the address given at the lives of women and beating up the woman's death saying police could be asked to go home. Homicide Bureau Chief in istanbul Gaziosmanpasa teams when they go home with Derya Demiral'ın bodies met. Was six months pregnant, who were beaten Demiral'ın.
Police, has lived with Demiral'ın were married in 2002, but was leaving the horizon has set Çakırgöz'ün. Çakırgöz'ün had left his wife and daughter were found living in Izmir. Police, Çakırgöz'ü moving to Izmir to catch, from care services to the District Police Department Central Patrol suspects surrendered to police. Suspects, with all the details about the murder was committed.

Went to say goodbye
Divorce due to irreconcilable with his wife, who first told Çakırgöz, "then I did my military service in Adiyaman. During this time we have together, Derya Demiral'la. I came to Istanbul after taking him. I keep a house and moved in together. 6 months ago I became pregnant, "she said. They did not find a job description for the financial difficulties that Çakırgöz, said:
"Therefore, our search was impaired. We were frequently discussed. Events on the day when I got home I saw a new dress. I get asked when I answered it wrong. I lost myself and started hitting him. In blood fell to the ground. Was moaning, lifting her face washed. Then deposited into her sofa and went home. Returned two hours later I was lying still. I guess he died running away from home. "
After leaving home to Izmir Çakırgöz'ün ex-wife and daughter went to say goodbye, there he committed his crimes reported to police and surrender after she was returned to Istanbul.

No comments:

Post a Comment