Buy new clothes that was the end! - Fashion - Style - Trendy

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Buy new clothes that was the end!


Was separated from his wife was living with a girlfriend ... Material situation was not good ... When new ones are darling dress! ..

Gaziosmanpasa police "to go home in the Derya Demiral" s (21st) were compared with the corpse. Cuts or bullet wounds on the body found was not six months pregnant woman was found beaten to death.

Derya Demiral investigation "O horizon of living together." S (24) in 2002 but separated after a marriage that was found. The O horizon chauffeur. "Separation of his wife and 7-year-old daughter's City" were also found to fit. O horizon at this time. Care services are delivered by coming to the Central police station. Adiyaman "Demiral the military when he met with the City" to live together, they started telling the O horizon. Unemployment was impaired because of our search. Events on the day when I got home I saw a new dress, we have discussed. When I say I'm broke I lost myself and I started hitting him. In blood fell to the ground. Was groaning, his face flush and I got out and paid. When I returned two hours later was lying. Died kaçtımdedi guess. O horizon. "After leaving the house of San Francisco" to his ex-wife and daughter went to say goodbye, there he committed himself reported to the police after the murder of New York "is back and she was delivered.

No comments:

Post a Comment