The pregnant women were living with the new dress she had beaten to death - Fashion - Style - Trendy

Thursday, May 27, 2010

The pregnant women were living with the new dress she had beaten to death

6 months pregnant, lived together in Gaziosmanpasa Demiral Derya (21) of them get new clothes for the beating that killed the O horizon. (24), surrendered to police. O horizon. "After committing the murder of his ex-wife and 7-year-old daughter and say goodbye here to go to Izmir to be reported to the police after the murder to come to learn that were delivered.

BETWEEN POLICE said yesterday in Izmir Izmir police call a person who lives in Istanbul with the address given in the dead woman could probably beat söyleyek police asked him to look at going home. Thereupon, Istanbul Bureau Chief Homicide Gaziosmanpasa teams, Hekimsuyu street, no. 68 / 3, they went into the house and met with Derya Demiral'ın corpse. In the examination of the body without any cuts or bullet wound was six months pregnant, was found beaten Demiral'ın Derya. The investigation by police in a criminal case is living with Derya Demiral'ın O horizon. 'S in 2002 but separated after a marriage that was found. The O horizon chauffeur. "Separation of his wife and 7-year-old daughter were found living in Izmir. Police O horizon. 'T care services while moving to Izmir to catch the Central Police District police station to surrender the suspects.

Bureau Chief suspect in the murder he committed murder getirelerek queried told with all the details. After marrying in 2002 they were divorced because of irreconcilable with his wife, who told O horizon. "Then I went to the army. I did my military service in Adiyaman. In the meantime, we've met with Derya Demiral'la. At the end of my military service, came to Istanbul to take the box unchecked. I keep a house and moved in together. 6 months ago I became pregnant, "she said.

"As we have discussed BUY NEW DRESS" for the financial difficulties they were unable to find work describes the O horizon. "Therefore, our search was impaired. We were frequently discussed. Events on the day when I got home I saw a new dress. I get asked when I answered it wrong. Discussions that went on between us. Tell me when I'm free, I started hitting him kaybetip. In blood fell to the ground. Was moaning, lifting her face washed. Then deposited into her sofa and went home. When I returned two hours later, still lay. I guess he died running away from home, "he said.

O horizon. 'S house after leaving his wife and daughter goodbye to the old Smyrna was going to be reported to the police there own after he committed the murder to go back to Istanbul, she was surrendered. Police operations were completed in the O horizon. Care services were sent to court.

No comments:

Post a Comment