Beaten, killed by his girlfriend pregnant because of the new suit, was on the way to self-reported - Fashion - Style - Trendy

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Beaten, killed by his girlfriend pregnant because of the new suit, was on the way to self-reported

In care services, although alcohol was discussed at the time to come home six months pregnant, beaten to death by lover Derya Demiral'ı O horizon. surrendered to the police.


City police reported yesterday in a phone call from a violent crime committed was revealed. City police with the phone caller, "I killed pregnant wife beating. Let go and look at the police. I visited my daughter in Izmir Istanbul after a turn and I will surrender, "he said. Izmir, Istanbul police reported to the police said.

YOUNG WOMAN FOUND DEAD was

On this notice Kucukkoy Hekimsuyu Caddesi No: 68 / in 3 teams from facing the police, six months pregnant Demiral Derya (21) 's body was faced with. Forensic Medicine for an autopsy of the corpse is removed at the time to notice the O horizon. (24) care services are delivered at the Central Police Station arrived at.

Had confessed

Be brought to the Homicide Bureau Chief Director in order to question the O horizon. confessed to the murder. O horizons. in his testimony, "I left my first wife in 2002. She was a girl from my wife. They settled in Ontario. I stayed in Istanbul. I gained my life as chauffeur.

It has DROP for the sake of the FAMILY

I went to the army. Derya Adıyaman soldiers with the latest when we love each other. 7 months ago I was demobilized from the army. Sea, leaving his family moved to Istanbul with me. Due to financial difficulties we have discussed recently. After drinking with friends the previous day I came home drunk.

Were beaten for wearing new clothes

I noticed on that new dress. How to dress the way she asked. Therefore, we have discussed. I beat him with the influence of alcohol. While the situation was lying on the floor groaning, to take it and put it on the sofa. To get myself in a little park and sat down. Finished when I got home to moan, still remained.

DROP corpse and went to Izmir

In London to see my daughter went to Izmir. I will enter the prison to say goodbye to my daughter. Then I notice myself, "she was described as a murder.

Safety procedures were completed in the O horizon. Care services has been referred to the Judiciary.

No comments:

Post a Comment