Sledge hammer! - Fashion - Style - Trendy

Monday, January 3, 2011

Sledge hammer!

Demet Akalin, Ece Erken'ın is not intended to leave the collar!

Demet Akalin Elif Güvendik'i caste by himself and his friend, Mehmet Ali Erbil "He salıyorsun mercenary wives on me, " he scored Ece Erken'in message does not leave the collar.

Akalin, "he'll finish his career, "he said to Early: "Mehmet Ali, 'If necessary, I'll sue. 3 pieces, and they also have a sledgehammer lawyer in the trial lawyers' he said ... "

"EVERYBODY KNOW ME OR HIM"

Ine the Ece Early New Year's holiday, Ataturk Airport, Miracles Akalın'la polemic spoke about his message: "Those who know me well know I'm not a girl a filthy mouth. Everyone knows me even better at them. açmıyormuş case, Mehmet Ali Erbil. Elif lawsuit with Volume açsınlar, I have already acted before them! "

No comments:

Post a Comment