'Sally's do not ask me' - Fashion - Style - Trendy

Monday, January 3, 2011

'Sally's do not ask me'

Saran, 3 months ago left the Hulya Avşar'la responded to questions about a meaningful

Businessman Saran, 3.5 years of love left 3 months ago after living a meaningful responded to questions about Hulya Avşar'la.

New Year's holiday in the UK

Sade's former lover, Hulya Avşar'a Saran'dan fine new year message! Full 3.5 years, 3 months ago after living large love Avşar 47 birthday, never spoke about leaving bilateral relations since then. Saran went to England to spend the day before New Year's holiday, was uncomfortable when faced with journalists at the airport.

I AM NOT ONE OF MAGAZİNSEL

Photos are disturbed by withdrawing Saran, "I'm not a name magazinsel!" he has my site. Hülya Avşar former lover will come out on stage at the beginning of the year for the first time after years of reminding Mr. Sade asked questions about famous artists, "Please Do not do it, I started magazine aştırmayın" he walked away.

No comments:

Post a Comment