Moral fled to Turkey Thanksgiving - Fashion - Style - Trendy

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Moral fled to Turkey Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving Lesbian controversial performance in morale, "death threats" after he fled from Italy, the Spanish newspaper El Pais said that fear explained

Morale, "Every time I tried to provoke the first time in my career of 20 years, but had to flee because of my work. I'm scared, but especially my work bitirememekten "he said.
Thanksgiving in Istanbul Lesbian controversial performance in morale, "death threats" from Italy, fled after the Spanish newspaper El Pais said his statements was freaky, "but every time I tried to provoke the first time in 20 years of my career, I had to flee because of my work. I'm scared, but especially my work bitirememekten "he said.
Spain's largest newspaper, El Pais, reported on an interview made by telephone with Thanksgiving Moral Moral'ın, some as "Turkey's most courageous woman," characterized as noted. Newspaper, "lesbian-themed performance, intolerant attacks provoked," said Moral'ın, lesbian performance scene in Istanbul sahnelemesinin ensuing "death threats" wrote fled to Italy from Turkey due.
Morale on Thanksgiving, Turkey, an interview, "There are so many people are not ready for new ideas" he said that was freaky. Moral "Every time I tried to provoke the first time in my career of 20 years, but had to flee because of my work. I'm scared, especially my work bitirememekten "he said.
Morale is not possible to predict what will be defending the reactions in Turkey, "Last year, the photograph of a woman's vagina exhibited a clear and full of blood, and nothing happened," said morale, "trying to show the people forgotten by society, homosexuals, crazy, especially women. A kind of tilkisiyim scene, "he said.
Thanksgiving morale, while swearing to return to Turkey in the "We do not believe that luxury yaşabilme artists in exile until the end," he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment