I learned I was pregnant 12 days after their honeymoon - Fashion - Style - Trendy

Saturday, January 8, 2011

I learned I was pregnant 12 days after their honeymoon

Aamir Khan on September 17 last year with her boyfriend, businessman Emre Irmak Unal Suada'da married the famous actor, 4 months pregnant

Unal learned she was pregnant 12 days after returning from their honeymoon stating, "a happiness that is so beautiful, indescribable. Emre has already had a baby to be always talking. Pregnant at 12 days after returning from their honeymoon to learn that I had great joy. Baby was like a wedding gift to us, "he said. Indicating the sex of her baby yet öğrenemediklerini Unal, "My doctor whether Tansu Small baby's gender yet, but she said it was likely. Already waiting for the baby girl or a boy being does not even matter after learning. I was no longer a baby is an important result, "he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment