HAMDI ALKAN: "GAZMAN'I FILM YAPMADIĞIMA PISMANIYE" - Fashion - Style - Trendy

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

HAMDI ALKAN: "GAZMAN'I FILM YAPMADIĞIMA PISMANIYE"

Hamdi Alkan's "Gazman" remorse.


"Rating Hamdi", most famously the Gazman skeçlerinin eliminate bad beans and leaving a super hero flying yellenerek eat.

Hamdi Alkan sevilmişti type in that period.

Show aired on TV, "University Press" program with guest İldaş'ın Hamdi Alkan Görkem Gazman'ı time regret for not doing the movie, he said.

Hamdi Alkan, "animating the character of Gazman no 'no, or I do not want to do it, you knew so much more creative ideas, scenarios, there are projects in my mind' Did you call?" he replied: "No, never. Always behind my work, Gazman tiplemeydi very good, something I regret. I wish I did the movie at that time, earn a lot of money, is something I regret. Yarmagülün offense at what I could do the movie, he clearly did not do wrong." he said ..

No comments:

Post a Comment