Twitter Gölcüklü Ceyla Most Konuşulanı Happened - Fashion - Style - Trendy

Friday, December 10, 2010

Twitter Gölcüklü Ceyla Most Konuşulanı Happened

Ceyla Gölcüklü'nün fans expressed feelings of social networking sites twit'leriyle.

Gölcüklü'nün fans expressed feelings of social networking sites twit'leriyle.

Famous names, said Gölcüklü'ye yakıştıramadıklarını death; That twit'ler

Demet Akalin: Lie world empty inside. Young deaths more than a sad man, get the space of heaven ... I need to enjoy life, should be regretted üzmemek ...

Serena Serengil: What have the money nor fame, nor power can not solve the blind spots in life. No one has this fleeting life is not worth to worry, live without a care!

Özge Ulusoy: did not know, but a young man died. Ceyla Gölcüklü sleep peacefully. God give the relatives of patience.

Jade Bunch: Fine-faced woman Ceyla, hard to believe. I'm so sorry

Ebru Destan: Ceyla'nın death hurts inside ... But the people most hurt desperately to make ridiculous speeches! Able to make even gossip about someone who died. What do you care? If you have an account, it is also the only God.

The exception of famous people could not remain indifferent to what happened to other users is the Ceyla Gölcüklünün ...

Everyone is in the hands of you can die in peace louis vuitton cantanla Gölcüklü Ceyla remember.

I have read news about the bi Ceyla gölcüklüyle or daughter had 15 career when I was standing on end:

Life goes so fast too. No matter how long we live that counts is not how happy. "Ceyla Gölcüklü.

No comments:

Post a Comment