@ Omurgedikomur rift
Very heyecanliyim.Talihim freezes. Millet on your own.
@ Omurgedikomur rift
Common answer is that the marriage is not mentioned mevlilik. Cry more exciting and I'll be waiting for an important sey.Yakinda duyarsiniz.Desteginizi
@ Omurgedikomur rift
I'm gonna be pregnant, have a look @ GeErgen @ maliilicak you think:)
Ali @ maliilicakmehmet ILICAK
@ @ GeErgen omurgedik not in this business is not visible?
@ Omurgedikomur rift
Of course it is not visible maliilicak @ @ GeErgen is required. Was asked for in the day I do not want now.
Ali @ maliilicakmehmet ILICAK
So, which songs have okuyacaksin.Duet @ omurgedik?
Ali @ maliilicakmehmet ILICAK
@ Omurgedik crown throwing the ball even gave the name of the song .. @ SamsunDemir
Other highlights of the day Vee Tweets ...
Ali @ maliilicakmehmet ILICAK
What was the name of the series playing Fatmagül Fastening Tatlıtuğ'un Kivanc?
@ LadyMarmelat
Aaaa hear vallaaa child is sorry:)
@ Furkankizilayfurkan red crescent
You're walking to the woods again Fatmagül girl!
@ LadyMarmelat
I think that you be included in the series, check out rescue her from this life, Furkan! Drop the carrots to make, how many years did you come now:)
@ Lerzan_Mutlulerzan happy
Sounds are you very sorry to help me Fatmagül
@ LadyMarmelat
Help me? What does this mean that now. Have you ever suits you like a nobleman? Pussy Pussy Pussy!
@ GaniMujdeGani Gospel
I'm proud to be a project that crazy Sarayli daima.Çekimi zordu.Zaten unfortunately ended up 26 episodes as early planlamıştık.Biraz ((
@ Fuldenurasfuldenuras
Saran organization were invited to a special interest in boxing gidicez not even get much joy I do not like
@ LadyMarmelat
Sade has invited you say so, what message received:)
@ AkalinDemetDemet Akalin
TELEVISION PROJECTS repeatedly to Come ... YESTERDAY 2 1 BID TODAY IS CALM DÜŞÜNÜYORUMMM ..
@ LadyMarmelat
Must be a quiet, calm must be, must be calm, quiet must, have to be quiet:)
No comments:
Post a Comment