Living in Istanbul /Is it given up on the spur of the momentLiving in Istanbul /Is it given up on the spur of the moment - Fashion - Style - Trendy

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Living in Istanbul /Is it given up on the spur of the momentLiving in Istanbul /Is it given up on the spur of the moment

Oh, I ate smoked laugh your letter I have saved the city I'm in love die

You know, now I live in Istanbul

Pre-

Before living in Istanbul

Oh, If I had pre-

What better believe I'd lived

............

It would have been life-city

I would not complain

Well, outrageous, kaçıkca, happily

............

Pre-

I know that before you give it up

Oh, I ate smoked die I'm in love laugh

I have saved a letter of the city

Oh my life audience

I Know

One moment I'm saving

He lived for the moment

..........

But you know I live in now

'm Far from a little

What I was not that far away

Meanwhile, closer

More is good

View of coastal fishermen, fish tutarkenki ölünse admiration kill me

If I had pre-

Oh, the smell of cooked fish and we would have the following years, never far from beaches

Believe What I'd lived in a beautiful

.....

Pre-

Oh, at least pre bilmeseydim

Did he spur of the moment given up ...

* Aygül Karaşoğlu

No comments:

Post a Comment