Life style and a routine is very natural to me, I do not feel tired yorulmadığımı - Fashion - Style - Trendy

Friday, December 31, 2010

Life style and a routine is very natural to me, I do not feel tired yorulmadığımı

Carrying forward the banner of his father, a business woman ... Suzan Sabancı Dinçer

My grandfather ... Çetin Altan ...
Next Tuesday ends 83 years of age ...
Today we eat a big meal with family, in honor of 83 years of age ...
Coincided with a nice Solmaz'la (Victoria) to talk ...
It also planmadık ...
Obviously it did not mean to do an interview, until it begins to read the book ...
Kamuran'ın Singh's new book, released in early May, the Hungarian ...
The back of the book writes, "the sixth novel in Victoria Macar'la Singh, a journey through time takes readers to the fact that the dream dance. Hungarian, Ibrahim Müteferrika axis expression of an inner journey will leave a trace ... "
When I finished the first four pages, 'kandırılmadığımı' get it ...
Author of this story is rapidly engulfing me I realized I wanted to talk to ...
Because the end of the book, Abraham Muteferrika, Onella'nın love, but perhaps the more Solmaz
I wondered ...
I read also the author of previous books
Solmaz Kamuran ...
A great writer, Cetin Altan, one of the grandfather who share life
Solmaz Kamuran ...
And no one I know And I do not know
Solmaz Kamuran ...
I phoned immediately with great enthusiasm ...
We spent a wonderful day together ... My grandfather took us to dinner after the interview ...
Still was a huge world, next to him ...
83'üncü age ends next Tuesday ...
Today, the new age will celebrate ...
"I approached this book, this book fell karanlıklarıma own this book, I faced myself," said Singh ...
Permeated through the magic of books, Hungarian ...
Hungarian, without waiting for your loving him, he loves you a story ..
Here you also loved the story, or write or write the writing on it ....

Macar'ı how I wrote?

The study was very impressed ... I started writing Kiraze'yi Müteferrika'dan Abraham, can not find anything. I began to wonder more. And lasted for ten years, this journey in my head. Thinking too hard to write. Sıkıştığım was a lot of moments. Masonlukla related matter, for example. Have such a claim. Mason locasını Müteferrika he founded. Even wanted to write a page on this very great care. This fiction novel I take more time, how do I find it hard.

Normally you would do much faster than fiction. First, I find the story, and then finish in my head. I know the end of his head. I do fiction. There are large sheets. They take notes. Scatter them all over the table. If I write what I know of a schematic of the year and the year it all. I do like three or four cartons. Historical novels do it.

What was that year, and the world out there. Then I start. When I started to write like crazy, you started over. I write non-stop day and night. I can not but own my own clerk. Always change your original story. Someone out, prints himself insisted, he düşünmüşsündür minor characters in the beginning, he wants to break. Happens all the time as you type them. I wrote a month and a half or something. Very özendim this book. For the first time there was fear of fail.

Döktüğümü think this book is completely inside. This is a novel. But I believe that a man Muteferrika exactly as I wrote. İçgüdülerimle live, but trust my instincts. Etkilenirim them. Ibrahim Müteferrika very trusted intuition about the typing. I wanted to write freely chose to write in the form of two intertwined stories.
That book gave me that freedom and in a team ukalaların "No he did not like that" I have to say no from the start. I liked the toys were. At the beginning of the departments that I have written quatrains. Pictures I did it. I did not write the article under which I write now as I do it or not people eat well öfkelendirmeyeyim said. When I finished there was uneasiness in me, was the wonder Does she dry. Ibrahim Müteferrika part because a very busy, but then he relaxed inside. In general, the novel ends very sad. Great piece of writing novels. Your mother calls home, or the most beautiful part of the game, the game ends like that here, in real life, he still finished uff ... I worry But it did not happen this time ... Finish made me very happy. Without boring you happy if you wrote to me. Yükseltiğimi think the bar for myself. Or, I got down to the bar limboda. After that, I do not know exactly what to do. Sounds like a good thing, but I do.

In nature, there are all the arts, not writing anything

This book will be the turning point for me, but I do not know what will happen. I believe in the miracles of life. I used to wander üfürür used to stand as an atheist, I knew our sincere üfürdüğümü. I am against everything that the youth have a question or ...
I was too educated to deal with soil. To witness the miracle of nature is very impressive. In addition, there are definite article is a mystical side. In nature, there are all the arts, writing is not the only thing. Human-off, man is lost and he lost. Your grandson is very true that word, while an author, writer, written ... He died 200 years after the break, if it exists, yazarsındır. How about you say I'm the author Cervantes.
Could not the author would not Dentist

Express myself better by writing as a child taken any part at all in when you're young. My father wanted me to be a painter. But I am very happy because when I select dental profession, the fact that leave for later met in my life I have always maintained against all odds. Which profession give up even after a period, so certain. I wanted to be a writer. My mother did not want to leave my job and I left after his death.

I do my blessing he said. He did not want to upset him while living. I installed a new life at the beginning of Otuzlarımın. Işıl's father broke up. I opened my own praxis. Now I think I've got a very radical decisions.
But the profession that helped me a lot to overcome difficulties. If I were a women's profession can not leave my husband, I do not want seçemezdim a life, what one thing could be what the author ... I guess today I'd be very unhappy woman.

I do not give up easily, but it would be difficult biriyimdir Struggle. Dede also a very large share of course. Moreover, such an environment is creating a provocation, of course, beautiful people, if you have the desire to write.

Relatives who were told in the book

Konya Mevlana Museum, the founder of Great grandpa ... Mevlevi ... History Foundation founder ... Searching for him, 2 weeks ago I found a paper he presented. 1948 Merzifon gone. There is, writes "Own the Merzifonlu Kara Mustafa Pasha was a descendant of the Joseph Akyurt, Merzifonlu 113 documents presented by the Foundation." How kin he looked, was an incredible genealogical.
The book told the men there are people came soyumdan Apparently my head is removed. I did not know as you type. Merzifonlu'nun grandson

3. Mike's daughter married the son of the 2nd Mustafa's daughter got married. They are the sultans in the book.
I have written without knowing. I learned a lot about myself as you type. Yüzleşmesini writing yourself a man, do you see yourself.

I read what I typed Çetin, favorite characters, listen to parts of his death

We met in 1980, but we got together 96. Cetin I worked for used to come to the dentist. You came, perhaps not remember quite small. 26 years old at that time.

I felt very admirable, it would chat. Your grandson's claim, according to me is in love that time. Kestirmiş eyes of me. Even when you think of my grandfather and he was one of getiremeyeceğim. In addition, the age difference it seemed to me like a lot of time. Would come at us. Friendship would do. I was married at the time more. Then I opened my own praxis. Came from there. We would chat on the phone. It would read my writings. Then I never saw a break. But the phones would continue. We meet again, but I thought that would be something like this was 41 years old again, so that was good. Bob I never thought of writing as an instrument, I'd settled would be done already. Cetin has supported me too. Maybe for once we met, maybe he knows what I want at no. Might not support the author had to decide to be met 41 years. 26 years old also knew I wanted to be a writer, you know I'm sincere.
As the author had a great love for papa high school student, even after the formation of political ideas have much importance. The first time, brought him from prison, the prison truck with the eye doctor, I went running, I saw there. I've seen while driving the vehicle, and very upset. I saw the prison as the author of this great tool. My love for him comes from my writing. Cetin article does not betray. Not like something, "Poor" not say never. Bob, I'm not writing the most important thing in life. Encourages not say maybe, but good writing. Çetin necessarily read. We do one-hour readings. I'll read the entire book is finished. 'd Like it. Very liked what I typed. We made a long reading this book. Ester's mother had Kiraze'de, Cetin liked her very much, Rachel ... Cetin was the time of death to me, "Rachel's death, reading," he said. I jumped him, I did not read it there. Filled my eyes while reading, I cry. Us to laughing at my daughter, myself, and then I cry myself even dinleyemiyor Cetin also. This is a wonderful thing sharing. Who keeps me out of the house what demişten us. Importance does not. Little by little I get from doing research notes, papers, napkins, there are a lot of stuff zıvırlar, throwing grandfather said I wanted to throw the book is finished. Cetin added Onella name. I found the Hungarian names, she chose from.

No comments:

Post a Comment