Home to the Internet bağlatmaya Akif Bey, the dealer explained his feelings kameralarımıza unlimited internet package when:
To initiate the internet recently I went home,''TTNet. Began a campaign to talk about me in charge. "Unlimited 5x15" he. First, "what he meant?" I said. "He did something. "No-Limit our neyimize, does not want" I said. Later she said, stuck to my mind. Campaign, telling me "why the sky from inside the frame, follow that" he had a word. I thought, quite well actually I said avantajlıymış. Ödeyecekmişim only 15 pounds per month unlimited internet for 5 months. Was reasonable, I chose him. E of course also very happy children. "
Anyone who is a member of TTNET until December 31, 5 months and 15 TL Unlimited Internet campaign for fast, seamless and reliable using the advantages of the Internet. Besides the monthly installments starting from £ modem, is only 1.
No comments:
Post a Comment