Genclerbirligi - Ankaragucu - Fashion - Style - Trendy

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Genclerbirligi - Ankaragucu

The excitement of the capital derby at this time to live of Agriculture, Turkey Kupas'nda. Ankaragucu Genclerbirligi struggling with deformities who comes back to face the administrative crisis.

Genclerbirligi misled me in the last match and surrendered too soon. Bunda also has the effect of the opponent's best football. I think this match a very different image çizeceklerini. Will try to win the first match of the group. Effective counter-attacks also have the names of a good defensive team. However, he has to win the matches live in hardship. I do not think this match will get too much risk. Wait for the defense.

Anakragücü'nde krtik coming days. Soccer players have exhibited their last league match of an honorable fight. In this match, he will want to show the same success. There is a self-confidence from the defeat at Fenerbahce in the first game. I do not think the risk will get too much. Will be a vicious game. Therefore, the first since I prefer to be under 2.5 goals. The result in terms of choice since the home owner.

FORECAST: ALT and 1

No comments:

Post a Comment