I now had two trophies to Besiktas. Turkey Cup and UEFA Cup .. This difference is now 14 points behind the league came in 17 games I do not think kapatabileceklerini. Schuster also give importance to this match, I think. Unnecessary because the match with Rapid Vienna said a match even with the field almost from the first 11 in this match, Schuster would also think that such a team. Because the first match of Gaziantep Bld. 'To the lost. The first score of the group will want to get to win this match.
Konya Şekerspor lower leagues are among the favorite teams. Cafercan'ın also followed this team because of the special team. This kind of opportunity to show the matches the players found themselves obvious. For this reason, I think young people will work to surprise the names of the representatives of Konya. However Besiktas will not allow it.
FORECAST: 1
No comments:
Post a Comment