Fracture moment - Fashion - Style - Trendy

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Fracture moment

International Professional Coaching Association dinner the evening of Dec. 27 was the new year. I attended the first social activity for almost two weeks. Every day, outdoors, groups, meetings, she stopped me by force in December after months of work.

Fethiye Konya presidency on 13 December that I went for the trip are organized by Lions Club. Konya out much, but some have not in two days which begins with a cough still shows itself in spite of halsizliğime traveled, cultural center section of the ceremony or even a short, albeit Mevlana Heart Voted Corporate Workshop managed to attend. Despite the intense fatigue, feeling exhausted me the evening of December 14 drugs, the group said would be right with me to return back to Fethiye, is not. It caught the tip of the tip up and down like a train an hour after arriving at my home in Istanbul for two days for my life almost completely stopped. The first time in a long time without doing anything, I slept with my eyes, are able to for hours, sleep, fatigue and a feeling of being lost and that does not even allow. Then slowly I started to come to myself. Took ten days or so to come myself. Slow, very slow. Eniştem is a very major surgery during this time had come home from the hospital even. My life is very slowed. My mind began to ask to move my body very clearly felt that it was impossible.

These feelings I have written before, I know stopped me in life. I know you know the new year with friends at dinner yesterday evening with my professional coach and just wish to make their own life and, thereafter, as well as all of us in the process of Konya, stopping, starting with the roads of life I could not think of the similarities and differences. On the one hand while chatting with friends, long time since the coach had not seen the last of my mind, as many of my years as if it was making an account.

I am consulting, I'm an instructor and coach. More advice on personal development and complementary medicine. This is quite a large area. Living and requires people to look very different from windows. Sometimes consciousness, sometimes subconscious, sometimes the body, sometimes the claws of the soul and energy. The same things look different from windows gives me a sense of integrity. I prefer to look at the window of the energy needed to do as an individual choice, as if the whole of the difference from there I could see more easily. The hardest part of sharing what I've seen out of this angle is less and less acceptance. Less well-known energy window is a window. Many people do not see eye to meet the burden to prove the existence of sometimes. Did not get a load on me, but I feel is expected of me. I saw that right, I know, but yet can not see too many people to share a picture is not always easy.

I find myself sometimes when you do not see such. But I deny the fact that I'm seeing who is to deny myself. Therefore, even though they know they can deliver whenever circumstances require extraordinary bulunmalarına hocalara'd be admired. Account book and would make themselves. In terms of the account books do I tell myself out. But I know myself frenlediğimi, not knowing, but then suddenly realize where you can and close my eyes so that different. When I look in a general mood of people, physical and mental status, concerns or fears in his mind to know that something is not done willingly. Especially using a technique that is not something I did. After working with dozens of different techniques is a spontaneous thing. I saw a man looking at something. I think people feel a thing. Both the obvious and act like you never seen a sincere maybe does not come, I would assume, such as myself do not know. Close that information. Five-year-old eyes started to deteriorate and short sighted ignore why no one in our family does not use glasses but I thought I should use. Maybe you thought through all the years of primary school. After meeting with the energy work of what had been five years old he began to ask my eyes began to deteriorate. For the first time I met the same age with a dentist. Five years is a change in the lives of many people and point of differentiation. Some of the choices we had done well in advance. No coincidence, life is not random. We all have to live with their choice and plan. The soul with a sense of satisfaction, no matter what choices we are closer to the outer terms. Elections in the mind of the worldly success can leave us in the half. One should not get sürmemiz reclusive life. Soul of wealth, business success and has selected its own way, no matter how difficult it is to listen at this sound and it should work on the road. Soul what it says, what he wants, not spoken, I come from is important. I tried to hear the sound of this.

Manifests itself in different breaking points in their lives while working with my clients. Moments of the soul's decision, issuing up sometimes life, sometimes deeply closes with a jerk. There are breaking points, we all have lives. The problem is that many issues called the gift of breaking moments. Most of this is our lives, some people used to be. Sometimes the problems are upon us burdens loaded. Responsibilities of life, loads of work and family responsibilities. Also, we are not aware of the energetic, there are loads of taşıdığımızın. Other people in our back knowingly or unknowingly, imposed loads of other energies. Loads of events and situations we call this the source of the problem many times. It began to lift loads of life to open up, coloration, and begin to rejoice.

Coaching Association dinner with the coaching profession have chosen the path of people who have friends to support to reach future goals. Way to help a person appointed as coach. Many believed in this way and are progressing with the road. Ethical rules and principles accepted in the world works. There are very successful friends. Support I get from my coaching yemekteydi yesterday evening in a friend. Probably four or five weeks had been met. Gelişlerimizde together had made me the most recent coaching. I had asked him support at a time when I feel the need netleşme again. Requires work on ourselves to do consulting and coaching. Encountered every human, every case, a place that touches the lives of people every problem, consultant and coach, thought to have been closed off or files açıverir old thoughts and feelings. One consultant, a coach of people across the face of self-fulfillment as to require people can give one hundred percent. One hundred percent sincere. Getting over yourself. To describe the way he coaches. Can not be suppressing these feelings; thoughts from the mind by force kovulamaz. Although a lifelong coach, a consultant has to slog slog their own lives, a journey to the center of this kind of supply.

A journey into the world of danışanım do with each of them. He is the person and the information about the situation, the images come. I enter into the world, can help to entered. All the world happiness and pains, achievements, giants, angels, comes with nightmares. So it made it to the right to enter under the load of a ton of energy on the basis of work gives the impression sometimes. Appearing to be doing nothing to remove tons of load, flood filled with mud houses, neighborhoods, cities, clean up. I worked really hard days, with construction work, was too tired. He had work to another beauty and fatigue. Energy work is a completely different world. And with the same information usually does not return from a human encounter a world that is anlaşılmayacak. The selection of this value. This gift is the price. Sometimes ask the National Piyango'dan alsanıza ticket, Lotto oynasanıza. After the energy from a point of seeing the language, hearing, present study is the way to another election. A lonely road a bit. Required to accept the unintelligibility, the effort to be understood bıraktıran show. Leave to leave. Yes, the heart to ask for the full bırakamasa anlaşılmayacağını certainly requires a way to accept.

I thought I chose to do energy work. I wanted to learn to make the energy transfer of this right. Energies see, also wanted to reach the information, which is true. However, what it means that you can see, but could see I understood when I started. He did not intentionally point here, suddenly appeared before me. And my life after that I began to see that they will bring. Quite different from the real and imagined. Pupils and danışanlarımdan "What we see in the energies of the time?", "We know that people would like diseases", "would we know the future," "understands people's problems, how can I make?" Such as getting hundreds of questions. I also have supplies of this sentence. "Do not force, will need to be," "Be patient" or sometimes "is not always easy to know," I find myself in the form of giving answers. In general, they are ready to share bilebileceklerini. Most of this I think the real answer. They want the responsibility will encounter occurs, try to explain that I can not exactly know. Access to information is a great blessing, but an integral addition to coming up with gifts. Over the years, people who do energy work for less insistent that we choose to surrender and you'll find the way I see it this way those who want to quit.

Many of the instructors, like coaching and meet me on the basis of energy works, there is an approach that fits with the style. Believe in the power of man, and to support the emergence of the potential. The task of the coach's coaching desire to work to figure out the real goals and desires, and, after a target again to give support to reach the target with one's own yogurt yiyişi. Consulting in the mind, giving way to other shows include such meanings. I like to do with a style close to coaching consultancy. Difficult for me to stop completely in line with my way of coaching for the coach is usually very tanıtmıyorum identity. Only by doing coaching great respect for the path-view. I saw my picture, brought to life requires me to act different. This is my way.

I sit and chat with friends, while coach, training, certifications, stages, accreditations, there are many issues to be competent as a coach the way we speak. Many rams chosen for a life on the road my friend surely progressing. While on the one hand at a slower pace I kopamıyorum coaching. However, much more difficult to measure, hand-eye görülemeyenlerin tutulamayan world full trying to prove myself to myself and the world will not be able to fully accept the fact that i can not see well. I am still forced to accepting difference.

Energy work I do, never seen, never known, not things. In fact, all information in the universe, all the every thought, every information is available at all times. What I'm thinking about you, in my opinion to know any issue, whether the right to a job DID NOT always possible to know. Kinesiology is one of the techniques to get this information widely known, for example. There are different ways. But still difficult. Çevireceğimiz the street from random people looking at me a little bit difficult to say if I was competent. You should see results. And believe me the results of our studies, even if sometimes it will be hard to believe that the results of energy work will be hard to believe that it came.

Not too many choices left for me. Or all directions, set aside the label is correct I believe the majority will accept, or immeasurable advance on the road to walk and thrive in a system. I'm aware that this is a turnoff for a long time. The road is long time left. I'm looking at my feet while walking in one of the other one is trying to stay on the road. Roads make it difficult to progress their own routes. What've been there, nor here. So, Where am I then?

Coach of the changes in our lives we have talked about talking with my friends. We are not told if it was relating the changes in our face. I lived my life in different moments of refraction. Some of them really was a defining moment, some a few weeks, some lasted a few months. I lived the moment of fracture is full of different years. On the eve of a new year of my life in the now because we're not prepared for a failure to appear anındayım. Installing safety nets, to establish who choose to walk a tightrope walker without the need for time to be just like a rope. The time difference makes it impossible to walk a rope to the weight of the security networks.

Is it time to change geçilemiyor rust.

Life, surprises, I guess I desire to continue.

No comments:

Post a Comment