Dialog Between Me and Postanedeki Officer - Fashion - Style - Trendy

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Dialog Between Me and Postanedeki Officer

Here what your post-civil servant?
um hello i-book göndericem
Does the officer-cargo is going to be?
I like-no regular letter gidicek
I enclose a civil-right, whether registered and unregistered type the address above .. Have you?
I-no mine is going to be unregistered
We are not responsible for the civil servants-all right, but does not return
I-ee where gidicek comes?
officer-addressed stamped envelope at that time registered
I do not want to send it .. ahem .. I'm bi-Can I get stamps?
What stamp-officer? napıcaksınız that
You know, I pull the letter-envelope yapıştırılanlardan
matter how many penny-officer
It does not matter, I stamp-book yapıştırıcam olsunda
would not it officer-in envelope ablacım yapıştırıcaksınız
No I-I of the book into events in the scope of this is a yapıştırıcam Are you also print stamps on the stamp?
No officer-ban so there basmıoruz
I've come in-or out of the book for this event, but that Bassam is not it?
so what is the effectiveness of this officer-no olmuyo
i-book (come stay with me here)
officer-um .. (me and throws the book side view)
I've written the address stamp on the envelope pasted inside the cover next to the man again came to


I seal bi-ee şurayada alıyım
that is forbidden and that it is not ablacım napıcaksınız officer-like
I-(tobe're the elder brother to be sanane bee amma bi curious seal basıcaksın alttarafı came out), how do we ban that is now fortunately basmıosunz
No officer-in envelope basmıoruz basıcaz (ahahah I brought you Stay with him and I gave at the end of the book)
I kept up-okay well um what?
Officer-3, 50
Here I am-
Extends the top civil servant-money
I-authority
officer-back calls out, "women can not follow the book is lost, but"
I-.... good day

No comments:

Post a Comment