Tried so hard to be taken seriously - Fashion - Style - Trendy

Friday, November 26, 2010

Tried so hard to be taken seriously

Celebrity actress Uma Thurman, recently in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates to attend the Film Festival's closing night is gone. Hello! magazine was there and "Kill Bill" in the brutal "bride" is a very special interview conducted iyle.

He, in 1988, "Dangerous Liaisons" (Dangerous Liaisons) has gained fame for her role. Peak of her success and fame taşıyansa was a close friend of Quentin Tarantino films. Tarantino's high-adrenaline films "Pulp Fiction" and "Kill Bill" has announced together with the name of the whole world.

Usually attacking enemies with sword in hand, starring in films, doing karate, ran over and saw blood revan star, real life takes a quiet life in accordance with Buddhist beliefs. This is "a tall, quiet girl", is how the silver screen in the "killing of attraction" to the converted, the friendship of Quentin Tarantino and his thoughts on fame, Hello! shared.

Abu Dhabi Film Festival (ADFF) film festivals such as What is the significance for you?

- Film festivals are very important for films. Although many countries of the world an astonishing degree of small-budget movies are drawn well. We can see them only during festivals to film festivals for 20 years trying to follow.

How do movies shot in the Middle East met in Hollywood?

- The interest in this region is growing. Already, so I came here. I've heard a lot about, but unfortunately because of the Abu Dhabi gelememiştim densities. I think more likely to attract a great independent film in the Middle East ... In the West, watching films about life in the Middle East is necessary. We need to establish a dialogue with the cultural conflicts odaklanmaksızın now ...

TIE THE NEAREST QUENTIN'LE Shepherd

To date, I always tried to famous directors. Quentin Tarantino and Woody Allen star names, such as a feeling of how to work with?

- I think the funniest directors about the real, a little bubble they live in and not see anyone directly! Each director has its own characteristics. Woody Allen's style to give definitive directions, movie scenes in your mind ... It means that each second Quentin loves the conversation. And so very excited while shooting scenes from TV.

His directorial style that you like what you most?

- One thing ederkenki simplicity of expression ... Wild scenes in this movie, I can see easily in innovative ideas. Quentin's creativity stems from his head elememesinden ideas. Intellectual work to be manipulated and they do not. His thinking hard, fair, strange, but there are pleasant things.

Do you think Quentin Tarantino bağdaştırdığını with you people?

- Yes ... This is normal, because my best friend of Quentin. Fun, loves to navigate around. That is the same as I do ... Everyone worked so far to one side, I installed it I have the closest ties.

When I was young I was not at peace with my body

Does success was hard to capture?

- Seriously tried so hard to retrieval. Long, skinny, more than 16 years old, such as Meryl Streep but I was and never dreams of becoming an established him as benzeyebilecekmişim davranılmadı me. Ambitious but not the shortest way to fame thanks to the meeting arzulamamam I moved my career to this point. Rotating cube face paint rather than the rich in Hollywood, to take part in small specimens, and I have chosen to work with great directors.

Have increased confidence in your body when you are older?

- When I was young I was not at peace with my body. "Kill Bill" was a good reason to improve my body. I did exercise a very strict manner. I was not athletic and I was the mother shortly before the start of filming. Between kicks and punches trying to breastfeed on 9-year-old Levon. Since then, I lost weight and now my body barışığım 25.

"KILL BILL" IN THE THIRD 2014 Trailer

"Kill Bill" ... there are rumors that the third will withdraw

- Quentin, withdraw in 2014 talking about but I can not believe this is real without being sure of the scenario is spelled. As far as the official start to write more, so I will see what is going on later. I know what will be the main fiction scenario, but ... There are beautiful ideas.

ŞÖHRETSENİZ actually not look at who you will NEVER

What do you think of Fame?

- Ill-fame, as the people who you really, regardless of whether they think that you provide, such as ... Encryption Best of all, it is causing make great role in the movies, this is very important.

No comments:

Post a Comment