Adventurous motorcycle to fit your personality do you use?
I am really excited a great motorcycle. I think the motorcycle, now a very worthy man, a charismatic car. Moreover, as well as useful in Pratikliğinin. Motorcycles to be very careful because, first of all, the eye of the four opening a need ear. For the people you're following what's going on around
keep alive and vigorous. In fact, all my friends over the age of 50, "Get Motorcycle, you'll see 5 years of age rejuvenation" I say. And to convince all of them agree with aşardıklarımın.
How a passion for motorcycles started?
My interest was always the motorcycle. Snow Leopard first bike that I bought years. I started using the Yamaha Tenere, but I could not be too high for comfort. BMW R 80 GS 1997'dec released. It started off with my girlfriend as soon as the engine, Iran, Pakistan, Nepal via India, we went to Katmandu.
Istanbul-Kathmandu route was the longest journey?
Of course ... Lasted four months. 29 years old seeking a thing of the road, the journey itself, exploring the world I live. More I realized one of my dreams,
The most amazing ride of my life, this story, Asian Airlines, told in the book Beyond the Himalayas and. I made 21 thousand miles round-trip at a time. I realized in this beautiful journey to complete the 8000-meter climb to 4 months after the Border Gate Gürbulak when I come home, only 25 dollars in my pocket and realized there was a dream and the rest of the wonderful memories.
Atlattığınız danger while traveling is that?
one of the cyclists hit the road. The difference came when I tried to warn the road, and select horn but did not even oral. Brakes until the moment of the crash was hung in such a collision within fractions of a second but then realized that the exact devrileceğimizi kurtaramayacağımı thought. I opened the gas leaving the engine brake and acceleration at the time of the crash tried to keep straight. But I could not believe it worked. The man was hit by a bicycle, jumped from the right engine. Seke Seke were told the man walked over to incindiği my leg a bit. She handed, hurt his leg but did not fracture. Two other, heaping loaded weight reached 440 pounds engine devrilmememiz great luck. By the middle of the desert is a terrible situation facing could stick it breaks.
Generally, do you travel alone?
It depends. Both the journey and so I traveled alone. For example, four motorcycle went to Bhutan. Even with this trip, my dear Minerva Kingdom of Bhutan in the traditional local dress and got married with a wedding.
Are there similar aspects of mountaineering and motosikletçiliğin?
In doing so dikkatliyimdir each. Especially in this kind of awareness of people to follow what is going on around the develop-risk actions.
What are you using?
Vespa continuous use in the city. Great practice, I'm coming to go with him everywhere. BMW 1200 GS, BMW R 80 BMW K 1200 LT and the GS model motorcycles there.
Honda CBR 1100 XX model, but I also had a motorbike was stolen a while ago.
City riding fear do you have?
Getirmiyorum bad things to my mind. Careful using the "If you look at the care of a mishap," I say. Already in Istanbul for pleasure, not the solution to the traffic that I use for the scooter. Big bike ride is in itself a ritual, clothing kuşamla preparation takes almost 15 minutes.
What would you recommend for young motorcyclists?
This is just like mountain climbing experience, the job completely. The more the better if you go up the mountain you're climbing. The more you use your motorcycle in a safe until 1o
you're the driver, patience is necessary. Work for young people, their weight, height and ability to recommend the framework to start a motorcycle. Good energies
more aggressive because they need to manage risk and who can easily have a structure.
Why travel to the East to the West and not recommend?
Were familiar with the West goes, you see things that you already know. Closer acquaintance have a way of life. But when you go to the East are learning a lot more, because everything is so different. Once you make your own eyes have seen the geography of the world that it is a priceless thing. Because the newspaper, magazine, does not like to see the documentary, go to oralara very different experience. I have a guide book Lonely Planet Istanbul to Kathmandu. He compared himself to a name that is popular as a route, a journey of millions of people dream of decorating ... This is like climbing trip, that focuses on the work of the body but the mind belongs to you. Being aware of the dangerous process of managing the mind, do not pertain to motorcycle ever think that a lot of stuff, find solutions to problems. So people listen to himself, giving him the opportunity to speak motorcycle ...
IDENTITY CARD
Nasuh Mahruki born in Istanbul in 1968, after completing primary and secondary education Sisli Progress High School in 1992, Bilkent University, Faculty of Business Administration in 2004, graduated from the National Security Academy. Professional athletes, writers and photographers of the Mahruki, climbing, caving, paragliding, scuba diving, motor sports, doing sports, sailing and cycling. Completed in 7000 climbing to 5 feet high by the Russian Mountaineering Federation Mahruki given the title of Snow Leopard, the first Turk to climb Mount Everest and became the first Muslim mountaineers. Completed the Seven Summits project is the world's youngest mountaineer Mahruki, 8000 meters high Cho Oyu, Lhotse and K2 mountains climbed unassisted oxygen. Turkey, Iran, Pakistan, India, Nepal, tight, Tibet and motorcycle trips to various countries of Europe did. ACUTE Founding Member and President of the Mahruki'nin books: Diary of a mountaineers, Everest, a Turk, a dream Hunter, Asian Airlines, the Himalayas and Beyond, Earth Diary, Homeland Lafla Action are not liked, my own Everest'inize Climb
No comments:
Post a Comment