Men's silk around neck - Fashion - Style - Trendy

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Men's silk around neck

In the 80s, that period is a very expensive silk fabric from Italy, Turkey, bringing cheaper Ergin Kaya, silk tie was a pioneer. Many famous names are still using his tie

Textile center in Istanbul, Turkey Osmanbey many brands featured. In the center of the Milky Way Sokak'tır Osmanbey poet Nigar. Many famous brand was born here ... Encounter at the point of the Silk Road in the Milky Way Street yokuşa hit one of these brands. President, prime ministers, parliamentarians, Kadir Believe, Fatih Akin, Faruk Tinaz, Orhan Gencabay, Tarik Akan, Mehmet Ali Erbil, many famous names such as the Silk Road using kravatlarını. Already, almost all the major brands are selling Silk Road kravatlarını.

"No one determines his own destiny. How do you wind the way it is going forwards, "said the owner of Silk Road Ergin Kaya, Turkey, silk tie, also introduced the name. There is actually an interesting story behind the Silk tie. Silk is very expensive, fashion, and decided to go to Italy for a holiday with friends 1984-85'te Kumar got on the train the Sirkeci Station. Kumar and his friends a few days later, while staying in Milan Komo'ya passed. Kaya, the long tail caught in the eye when walking in the street. Input queue without knowing what it is. Could not believe it comes to what they see: "Apparently everyone was waiting to buy silk fabric. At that moment my mind 'shirt is very nice of them says,' I had just bought, and a very low cost. "

GURBETÇİLERLE LIMIT WAS

"Then there is a silk fabric mistress liraysa we liras 8. Markie had a thousand 200 thousand markına silk fabric I bought it and said, Ergin Kumar continues: "So how much fabric sokacaktım to Turkey? I got on the train without the goods and I have no idea bavullara filled. There were too many expatriate on the train. 'I'm coming from Germany, taking köydekilere gift. Sokamam cleared them all. We'll give a few pieces of Edirne and then get it back, 'I said, and distributed to anyone. Also collected after Adrianople. I showed my brother and I asked where we can sell fabrics. My brother in the textile industrialist. Me 'first sight of Lego, "he said. Just looked. Very liked. We sold all the 10 thousand mark. After a while, but we go back and tie the fabric shirt fabrics and new fabrics that have said they want to. Consequently we think that we have snow, 33 inches out of a tie for the Lego people had serious snow! "

As for formal trade demand with the market starting in Italy Adult Rock, Beymen Egyptian Group, İGS'den Mithat'a, many famous brands door aşındırdığını Kip'ten Ramsey explains: "It's selling goods that period. Work is no longer so much luggage, suitcase fabric that brought the country büyütmüştüm. Silk Road Passage I gave the name of the city a place where I opened and started production. Now begun to sell their produce ties. "

The only tie-goers

5 April 1994, but the decisions raised İŞLERİNİ bankruptcy Ergin Kaya everything started from scratch. Yet another crisis has grown, but still had to be on the wane. Previously Banana Group does business, and Calvin Klein, Lacoste brands, such as the contracts were terminated. However, these brands were produced 600 thousand tie. Now, the only brands of men working in the domestic market. And only one major product is doing wholesale customers.

No comments:

Post a Comment