Section 4 of this video interview, the first part of the Ugur Ozmen: No need to CRM does not excuse the Director General of Intellectual Level - 1 under the heading read.
Ugur Özmen'le, CRM, we continue from where we left on the söyleşimize. Mistakes on this issue is very remarkable expressions in the CRM Ozmen tells us.
Turk.internet.com: I see. In Turkey today, do you think about how CRM companies? What are most? Do you have good examples or are most haywire?
Ugur Ozmen: Unfortunately, the situation in Turkey at the moment, at least some examples from abroad, compared to somewhere between bad and very bad. Why so? Because there is still something to be discovered by companies, the customer that is interested in meaningful, ongoing and consistent messaging need, I need to use these three words together. Should be meaningful, that is, the proposal for the customer, the customer need to express something. I will not use anything for months at a time using it and never back to back to me via SMS, e-mail later with a phone call to offer, not CRM.
Turk.internet.com: So .. another concept is needed here, he also reveals the customer data base, I guess regulation? What can you say to us there, POPs are marked and should be done or how?
Ugur Ozmen: Yes. In fact, the most important part of the business customer base. The concept of customer orientation is the concept of an infrastructure, not only the concept of the upper structure. What I mean here? When you turn the display on a screen all your dealings with a customer and you can not see properly, can not be customer-centric data warehouse is not customer focused.
For example, my a GSM operator, had a 3-line. Two of the lines were open uluslararasına. When I called they said to open the third contact point. At that time, I was not even asked in Turkey in Amsterdam Do you have an activation center, he let me see you with them.
Now sees me as a customer will say, this guy's got three phone uluslararasına already open and that two of them, one wife, the other one is my daughter and mother-daughter talk with each other very often the company pays for a sack full of money and the international conversation According to a security issue that should not be open, it is still a single line number, değerlendiriyorsa me that is not customer-oriented data base can not be anything to get a lot of data as requested.
Let us come olsuna data as requested, before he got it and then update the data I need to make customer-focused.
Turk.internet.com: So you do consulting in this area? What are you doing?
Ugur Ozmen: I'm more of a real company that's a way how to begin to implement the CRM I need to follow the plan I would choose to provide counseling.
Of course, less expensive ways out of this company can make rapid gains in the CRM campaign organization, that's all it is the customer's most important relationships that should be done to move the screen a lot of variety, but the home-based counseling training from scratch, giving the company needs to do to become customer-oriented way plan on giving the service.
More tomorrow, you will read the interview ..
No comments:
Post a Comment