Roger Akçil, Hande Yener is not a relationship with a written explanation to the press reported. Akçıl'ın life no longer takes place in someone else's explanation surprised everyone stated:
"Dear friends in the press ...
Words in some "secret" s tried to give.
I hope I do not understand wrong ..
Required us to explain, even though we live in constant relationship Yener'le Dear Hand written. However, taking the same music in the crew do not have any other relationship between us ... Personally, I've done with him outside the Hande Yener album in the works would also be accompanied on the stage with great pleasure. That is all ...
And ... this news as they .. I think the meaning of the kalmadığını much to hide anymore. Is there anyone in my life. Most of those affected. And I thank God ... in 2010 I produced few years, it became one of the best compositions.
Now, respectively, before the Ziynet Tuesday, "Us Enough" was a new beginning than bestemle offline. Then the first week of January, Petek Dinçöz, I gave him, "Lie Never mind" the album brings a whole new le. Afterwards, Ajda Pekkan, "One Place" by şarkımla, Ebru Gündeş, so I believe a sense of "I will not cry," la, Sibel Can the "I'm sorry to us," I hope a whole new world of music with "soul" and "air" will give.
Each of the artists that I am a humble "messenger" in trying to be bestelerimle ... That's such an environment other than the issues, as well as "false" news to come on the agenda is very tiring. Song yazacağıma, I have to write a press release. ... Of course, not angry that the press actually, my girlfriend out for a team yakıştırmalar do çıkmadığımız.
However, this "confession" after ımdan wish to be sympathetic to me. I'm ready to give any information about the songs I've done a new private life, but to distinguish these issues, especially "in the name of music," I'd like. Üreteceğim have lots of things, I believe that the understanding of the press here on this issue to me.
Yours sincerely
Roger Akcil ... "
No comments:
Post a Comment