Niang Marseille's transfer to Fenerbahce 4 months ago, the International Association of Football Federations (FIFA) in an interview published on the website, spent 4 months in Turkey evaluated.
Fenerbahce is''very happy''and that happiness increases with each passing day we're telling Niang, Marseille France, though still in favor of separation, he said.
Niang,''you play the best football in Marseille, things went the way of getting one of the most sevinenlerden. I follow the team closely. Marseille is the positive results these days, and this pleased me,''a phrase.
Marseille and Fenerbahce is not much difference between the two equally enthusiastic atmosphere at the club, indicating that the Senegalese football player,''the team's stadium in favor of two very yells. The stadium closed in Turkey because it is happening a bit more impressive. This difference can be felt in terms of volume. Marseille will be very impressive when the same thing,''commented.
-Teams-Derby
Niang, Fenerbahce and Galatasaray 0-0 resulting from Marseille-PSG derbilerini anımsatıp anımsatmadığı Get Adobe Flash player asked him,''No, here it's different. Turkish Hand Clasicosu much more intense. Obstacles placed on the front of the PSG-Marseille in France derbisinin. The fans can not go to competitors, such as displacement of the decisions taken are discussed. This gelinmesi become worse. France responded with''the league that deserve better.
Aykut Kocaman's tactical approach to a question about Coach Niang,''both offensive and defensive Kocaman want an effective team, Fenerbahce team you love to play the ball forward and, in doing so because of the risk that the goals had been eating and leave behind empty space ' 'told.
Niang's goal in the eighth in the league,''to myself and Fenerbahce in the quality of the question about how much trust kalacağıyla. I am 3 weeks out of action for Sakatlanarak away, I would do it better. But I feel good this team. Cherish the club. I took a few years of signing an agreement. I repeat, I feel good here. I will be successful. Develops very quickly in football, everything. For you never know what the future is prepared. Never, say never. But in my mind there for a long time to play Fenerbahce,''he replied.
English Premier League, also specifies that the appeal to the leagues Niang, Senegal national team after the arrival of the technical direktörlüğe Amara Traore'nin the better team going younger and reported a disguised identity.
Niang, 10 will be announced in January that the question of who is the owner of the FIFA Golden Ball award because of the trophies they won this season, Xavi and Andres Iniesta,''it deserves. However, I think Lionel Messi is the best look at the personal level of play. They responded with''a very unusual ball.
No comments:
Post a Comment