My words are not understood, I felt sorry - Fashion - Style - Trendy

Saturday, December 4, 2010

My words are not understood, I felt sorry

State Minister and Deputy Prime Minister Bulent Arinc, "even before the Military High Administrative Court (bull), and judicial dualism, duality of understanding of the words I say, it felt very sorry," he said.

Minister Arinc, Businessmen's Association of Exporters and Importers (İHSANDER) The Radisson Hotel at 3 Ordinary General Assembly of the then answered questions from journalists.

One journalist, "AYİM'in, revealing three generals taken some criticism for the decision came after the opposition party, the leaders of the Holiness. Kılıçdaroğlu judgments should apologize, using an expression in a Garden, said he was concerned about a decision taken by threat. How do you evaluate this? " on the question of Arinc, said:

"This is my, yesterday of his decision by a majority vote rejected the request for stay of execution of three generals. This decision was made some comments on. This is my before and judicial dualism, duality of understanding of the words I say, it felt very sorry. The two political party's general chairman, and to analyze my words better attitudes were expected to put forward on this issue. I did not say a word about the court's hakimleriyle. I said 'a democratic and modern country and the entire European Union would not be two types of jurisdiction'. In other words, the military court, civil court, civil-military Supreme Court of Appeals, the Military High Administrative Court- Judicial Council of State ... two başlılık civil matters is no longer considered in many countries has become. "

Uniqueness of the importance of Judicial

Arinc, a more modern, more civil, people should consult a democratic constitution can be made highlighting the uniqueness of the judiciary, independence of the judiciary on how important it is as important as having one of the judiciary said.

Bulent Arinc, said:

"We would decide what kind of judges, none of which the test can not judge how to act. I'm looking at this issue in terms of principles and procedures. This is an idea I have kept since my past. One of the important elements in the last 26-point constitutional change, military-civilian judicial now is to make clear the separation of the judiciary. Because the operations in Turkey, especially in the last 3-4 years which the crime occurred in a blur in their minds about which the court should look at. "pulse crime, even a military court can look at?" discussion was held. we put into our constitution, civil judgments preceding the understanding, since the past we carry with us an understanding. Kılıçdaroğlu I see that the judiciary in a Garden of these two very ordinary and proper regard başlılığı. You want to remain unchanged. This is a matter of mentality. They want it, I I do not think so. I believe in the principle of uniqueness of the judiciary. This is a more democratic, respect human rights, the courts, people think it is important for the independence of the judiciary. "

Bahceli Lyrics

MHP Chairman of the State Bahceli "smelling threat," stating that his speech was sorry Arinc, he Bahceli, represented both parties in terms of personal care as well as positive a man approaching, he said.

Arinc, his speech continued as follows:

"Bahceli, one of the ordinary, such as my name or the street last one to pronounce, such as a yurttaşımız rudeness, but behind the words they say shows that you want to scare us. We fear what these conversations, nor what the wholesale fear guns. We are the people who serve our country in the political field and Turkey more democratic, more firmly committed to our principles to contemporary. Mr. Garden opinion with the world is different. Because he is almost more than all of the 26-point constitutional amendment had looked through the eyes of high treason, and accused us 'no' vote has used.'s largest political life the error did not stay to make their own voting base has lost one-third as a result of the referendum shows a general example of the president, then everyone shows Bahceli. Because he opposed the constitutional changes, did not want to change the structure of the Constitutional Court. Pulse bringing accountability to those who did not want to put forward items. HSYK did not want the expansion base. Military-civilian judicial separation of the judiciary will never change that civilians did not accept more weight. The constitutional changes are in the public inspection, there are affirmative action and the judiciary are the most important institutions. The Constitutional Court can choose a member of parliament. All of them opposed to all the Bahceli, the duality of the judiciary should not see much to be adopted.

I liked today's decision, or else to have a decision to deny him kötülemiş, instead of being alkışlamış it, think it is right on the principles of speech. For me, in principle, the principle of uniqueness of the judiciary. HYSK so far as to include only two people in the justice minister and his undersecretary, even criticized some of the parties ever. Why? 'Representing two people should not be playing' they said. So, instead of the judicial authority of a court how the entire board of the soldiers 'yes' diyebiliyorsunuz? All they talk a lot more in the coming period. "

"Not THE WRONG JOB"

Arinc, Kılıçdaroğlu'nun him, asking dileyeceğini apology from the public by specifying how the general public, there is no need to apologize, because I said did not make a wrong job.

Believe in the principle of uniqueness of the judiciary, emphasizing that this is what will end all discussions Arinc, said:

"I would decide how the judges, whether to keep the impact of its business, but how difficult it can be said whether the Kılıçdaroğlu today, 'This is a must to respect the judicial process and judicial discretion' he said. Group Deputy Chairman Kemal Anadol also says' take three general non-disclosure blow '... However, not satisfied, in the other group vice president Hamzah' This is a non-blow 'he says. Kılıçdaroğlu yesterday's decision,' this judicial decision, respect, hear 'saying, especially Kamer Young, although many deputies,' This is a very bad decision, is a decision taken under threat 'he says. CHP mixed heads. What to say what they want to do, nor yet emerged as a net koymamışlardır. Deniz Baykal in person before the law proposals defended the principle of uniqueness of the judiciary. AYİM'in is also required removal of it said. Are you different? This dualism is your job? Judicial two-headed being, the country director of civil and military, such as Is there a benefit to you? what tradition you come from? They also give his answer at an appropriate time. I personally do not expect such a response. difficult and time consuming, I believe that the change in the CHP. "

"THE MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS OF AMERICA ZAFİYETİDİR Wikileaks"

State Minister and Deputy Prime Minister Bulent Arinc, the website published by Wikileaks on claims, "This is a Ministry of Foreign Affairs zafiyetidir America. This is already America for his remarks, in many countries, including Turkey, sevilmiyor and wanted them," he said.

Arinc, Businessmen's Association of Exporters and Importers (İHSANDER), the Radisson Hotel at 3 Ordinary General Assembly of the then answered questions from journalists.

One journalist, "the U.S. State Department documents leaked confidential correspondence related to the website Wikileaks, it is intentional, especially in a particular country is protected, there are descriptions of certain things in the direction of filtered. Names of Israel without the direction of the litters. Your observation of this correspondence is the crisis?" Arinc to the question, gave the following response:

"In connection with Israel you ask, this being explained in the documents, Wikileaks, a document close to 250 thousand so-called correspondence, report or analysis will establish a direct link to the knowledge of Israel and I do not have to be deciphered. Unless there is clear and precise in my hand the documents and evidence it I do not mean exact. considers that the respect our friends, but I think they know and may be different. I do not know the exact political in my life, I have seen, heard about an event like never to express an opinion. Israel also into this business by adding or changing the target goal of a replication I do not think is a benefit. "

Arinc, the world will not be hidden, nothing to express, as in Turkey reveal that everything will come a day, they said.

THE TWO GREAT ERRORS

Each country's ambassador, to collect information and intelligence about the country, duty to report it in their own country Arinc noted, stressing that it is an obligation.

Arinc, said:

"However, the two American ambassadors here have a great mistake. The document, information, analysis, she has collected all the wrong things. Muhaliflerdir or certain news sources or publicists or kanaatlerdir. He disparage the party or government, or who are engaged in social engineering to divide. Senders look at the information, presidency of the council at that time, then made deputy prime minister as a man where I lived for many in the event that I see how stupid was written. an ambassador to collect information, collect intelligence on, but wrong about people, ugly, can not yakıştırmalar purpose. This is the USA Foreign Affairs A Ministry of zafiyetidir. zafiyetidir institution of the Secretary of State and ambassadors in this regard indicates that they are incapable of any other zafiyettir. foolish in saying without thinking, without seeing, without them, I mean only to be sent to their home countries. This is already America for his remarks, in many countries of the world , Turkey, and are not being asked of them, including the sevilmiyor. They are doing the survey to come, 'Why American hostility in your country have? " they ask. Now after seeing these documents do not need to search for something else. Before conducting their own foreign policies and it baksınlar people, then the reasons for it so they can see better. "

No comments:

Post a Comment