"Men are not the type!" - Fashion - Style - Trendy

Friday, December 24, 2010

"Men are not the type!"

Women's "man did not like the man who" brought the complaint to a scientific explanation.

"Everyone begins life as a woman before, is the male chromosome is missing and broken. Y chromosome that determines male sex slowly began to disappear. This is a scientific fact! "

After a long pause, "That Girl" single, Aysegul Aldinç returning to the world of music, women, "the man did not like the man who" brought the complaint to a scientific explanation: "XX female, XY male chromosome. Everyone begins life as a woman before. The male chromosome is damaged and is missing. Men began to disappear slowly in the Y chromosome that determines sex. This is my made-up, not scientific fact! "

Ayse Hanim, you never "big" did not choose to be. Why?
- Yes, I did not. Because the large head would say would be great. I've always preferred to live in such modest. Of course, in this my parents offered me, being left in good financial conditions have an impact. Because more people are crushed, scratches, others are crushed somewhere. I might prefer to be older, so much the hardware that I have to create it. Both the physical sense as well as cultural sense. Now you also know that I have a good physics.

Were you not aware of the past?
- No, I could not. Criticize myself since childhood, I always would have found a flaw.

Oh, do not do that ...
- No, now that I am aware of sexy and beautiful woman. I used to myself I would find fault. Defects in the background ever again, I'd be even bulmasaydım. So I have chosen. I am holding in front of all the comfort and peace of mind. Kendimledir is wrong with me. Ha I pity myself, I do not know him ...

BECAUSE NO equivalent of polemic ÇIKARAMAM

I've ...
- No, I do not think so. Once inside a comfortable, peaceful ... Did not mind anything. Yes, you did a good role ... But I think this is more in the center, something more relevant to relationships. I know what it costs. So I came to your center to be more attractive to me. Or to be on the agenda every day and I knew ... But I also sataşamam someone, I can not in polemics. Cause I do not have the equivalent.

How does?
- Said no, so I'm standing in a place that is bigger than me have either minors or people. Meanwhile, I'm somewhere too. I have lived my life like always.

Do sıkmadı be together for you?
- No, I do not like fighting.

But you did not neglect the world of the show. he is a great demonstration, the show has not received any stage, the concert did not you. Yormadınız about it. Ajda see Pekkan'a ... What's doing, wearing what. but he did not see you on stage ... gümbür gümbür
- Better not do this with the maturity of the present? During this time I always focused on them. birikiyorlar sacrifice of age while. I biriktim. This has been my strength now. I can see them in this book he shows great settle. Ajda the example you gave, but he also began to do so after a certain age. Şimdiymiş my moment, now, I will. I rub my right, do not worry. I know everything. Property, in the spiritual strength. In this sense, I do not need to have someone behind me. You varsınız, built my friendships with you is enough for me. Wait, I see just that.

FULL OF MISSING mess with men

Gay loves you so much, Are you aware of?
- Yes, I love them. Very creative, colors. Partiality of men have a lower threshold, it is not Gay. They liked the ideal curvy women. They look at the scale it is a very sensitive sense to women. So I took their criticism into account all the time. Also pleased with the result. Please note that already, in this world and all the major sectors are at the beginning or Gay or bisexual. I had read somewhere, believe it came from me.

What you believe?
- Valerie Solanas'ın "Manifesto of the League of Female Joinery" I read the book. You know, XX female, XY male chromosome. Everyone begins life as a woman before, realized that the male chromosome is missing and broken. So in this case, everyone starts as XX. Men's invention "skirt" definition, the women very well, "missing man" may correspond with the description. Moreover, the Y chromosome that determines male gender is disappearing slowly. Moreover, two-thirds shrink, losing the ability to renew itself. This also causes changes in external appearance. None of them fit me, not scientific facts. Female Crew side that is not very good news. So many have grown biseksüellikte.

So long as you decrease in men, there is change, a bisexual lover Are you open?
- Well I do not know. Such a thing has been met, but maybe, maybe after that will be I do not know. He survived an underside, so be prepared for everything. Unfortunately, this is business, not looking at anything apparently. See you see now that I know. But the push is not the time to go to both, I guess I want to die or something!

Kept me their husbands WOMEN

There were many urban legends about you?
- Yes, I used to hear them. Therefore, women have been hiding from me their husbands. I'm a woman, a woman can feel what I know very well. So I am very careful about such things. Smart women have already realized that I was not dangerous in this sense.

LOVE my friends and I had NO ROLE IN KADEER Believe

"Katırcılar" Did you have the movie while Kadir ınanır'la really love?
- No. I got the role I had no male players love. fused with each other, and people will look very nice now, and even marry! What I simply played a movie in the series, what we kissed. Inanır'la Kadir, Tarik Akan'la movie I ever kissed. Month öpmemiş me, no one, look to chance. (Laughing) I think we kissed Gürzap'la Can a single. But he has never been, so ... öpüşememiştim

PEACE OF ME BEğENİRDİ manco

You Manço late Peace "Black Love" made the song out. Together we go abroad, did you take this song clip or something. Manco-term agenda he had come to live in love with ...
- Never Not ... I, Peace, and his wife, Lale arkadaştık very good. I always liked the men I was a woman, so the Peace beğenirdi but also attached with his wife, we all laugh along. He first of all, I am at my. There was nothing either of us in a different. As I said beğenirdi me as a woman, so much so. Tulip also kıskanmazdı ... He knew me because.

Used in my life ANTIDEPRESSANT

Aesthetic form and beauty secrets, but you made was alleged that another ... Every day, they sleep 8 hours, I'm having a regular, doing sports, good feeding on an antidepressant, sleeping pills and slimming drugs used my life. And I never signed up aesthetic ...

No comments:

Post a Comment