Shower scene CANCEL
Great interest from the day the shots began to collect US-France co-production 'The Tourist'le details about the film's distribution in Turkey has claimed Pinema film. Here's the film that have been wondering ...
* Filming in Paris in February, Jolie began scenes. Then Jolie and Johnny Depp in Venice shooting came together for the first time.
* Johnny Depp and Angelina Jolie in this film was faced for the first time. Numerous times to express his admiration for Depp and actress Angelina Jolie, Depp said he was happy to meet with.
* Showing the duo side by side among the world's most sexy friends come to life was also troubled. Depp's girlfriend Vanessa Paradis, duştaki asked for removal of sex scenes the scenario.
* Jolie's lover Brad Pitt is in Venice during filming of the movie with their children constantly
SPECIAL COURSE FOR GONDOLA
* Thought to play a leading role in the film, the first name Tom Cruise'du ... Then he thought of Sam Worthington. But the young player was selected as the lead actor Johnny Depp on anlaşamaması director.
* Movie shooting in Venice for the city were selected from among many alternatives. Venice, on the one hand, modern historical view while filming a magical air katacaktı. On the other hand, the city's 400 bridges and 150 of the channel, the appropriate atmosphere for the scenario has created a lot of action scenes.
* Film was shot in Venice, 50 different point. Art director, Marco Trentini to be perfect shots and 20-person team worked nonstop for four weeks.
* Gondola scenes in the movie dangerous for the engine and took private lessons from Angelina Jolie.
* Director of the film von Donnersmarck, "Angelina Jolie, this movie was the most I want to be. Her fame with Johnny Depp, a great team, created under the ezilmeyen "he says.
I'll give up Network FINE AGENCY
In movies, people who lived before the relationship of many criminals Interpol agent 'mind-boggling plan Elise'nin turns around. Many mafia leader wanted by Interpol and make plans to rescue the former girlfriend 'Elise'nin network broken heart' Frank 'is falling.
To save the passengers from the train with his former girlfriend thief looks like the type of 'Frank chooses. Everyone 'believed that Frank wanted to blame. And what are unaware of the 'Frank' is goal of the members of Interpol and the mafia.
Oscar-winning Costume Designer
Costumes of the film prepared by two-time Academy Award winner Colleen Atwood. Atwood'a helped his team of 10 people. Angelina Jolie wore completely achieved as a result of some studies that have been planted two weeks to toilet. Just experimenting with clothes and prepared for the gala scene rehearsals lasted more than a month time. Angelina Jolie in the film she wears a specially designed shoes by Salvatore Ferragamo.
BETWEEN THIS FILM CLASSICS which will be ...
'The Tourist' movie 'Frank Tupelo' Johnny Depp, who portrayed the character, through the production company spoke to the press. Famous actor 'The Tourist' about the highly ambitious ...
* Release of a French film adaptation of 2005's ... Related Content that movie? 'The Tourist', 2005's French film 'Anthony Zimmer's re-adaptation of the cinema. Starring Sophie Marceau and Yvan Attal as there were two major players. He has already watched and loved the movie.
* What happened to your reaction when bidding for the film? Offer old when I watched the movie again. We talked with the director and got a full reconciliation. In addition, with Angelina Jolie playing and I also like the chances of re-interpretation of a film.
* 'The Tourist'i define how? I, too, Jolie also would remove a very good job. This film is like marriage of two brilliant performance! The film is being processed in the highly successful thriller and comedy elements. This film is poised to become a classic!
'FRANK' THE MAN PURE
* Portrayed the 'Frank Tupelo' What can you say about the character? A Wisconsin professor of mathematics ... Pure, well-intentioned man. 'Elise' is a fascinating characters, such as immediately affected.
* Directed by Florian Henckel von Donnersmarck rarely think about? His first film 'The Lives of Others' was amazing. Very nice to work closer to perfection with one of the first film ...
ANGELINA JOLIE STUNNING!
* Indeed, this film is not met up with Angelina Jolie?
We both knew there are many people and I know for years although Brad Pitt, ever come across, yes ...
* Movies with Angelina Jolie on the set anlaşabildiniz?
Angelina Jolie is a gorgeous woman! Do you know a lot of fun and very funny! At the same, such as school cancan funny and friendly! I really got along very well.
LOVE HIM!
* What were you thinking about before I met him? No idea about it until you see the movie set for the first time yürütmemiştim. I'm not prejudiced about the people! I first saw "What's up, how's it going?" Said ... We agreed right away, I love him!
Working with DEPP MUTLUYUMM
Angelina Jolie happy to be working with Johnny Depp, many have heard mentioned in an interview with admiration. Jolie, "the director of this film because I heard I got confidence. I'm happy to be working with Depp, indeed! "He says.
No comments:
Post a Comment