Chairman, AK Party Istanbul deputy Halide Incekara, violence in schools
News of the unions on the words of criticism by
"What an attitude to teachers what they are not out of a trade union attitude sheets
Those declarations sheet, molesters, dayakçıların, exploits, attorney
Do not "called for.
Incekara, at a press conference in Parliament, as the loss of commission
victimization of children and elimination of their studies
but some of the newspapers and on television about the report, announce
the "enemy of the union that the" news of the assessment requirement
heard reported.
Shares of the studies and conversations on this subject
check came, expressing kişiselleştirildiğini Incekara, promises a
sinmediğini converted into black propaganda, he said. Incekara,
"Again I have to avoid the black propaganda tool in a comment on the report, a
explanation will not do, "he said.
Halide Incekara, Social Services, in cooperation with universities and three thousand children TURKSTAT
the participation of doing a field study, said: "These results
When we see the isyanımızda, davranışımızda, sitemimizdeki haklılığımızı
You will see, "he said. Incekara, disclose and document name, a new
did not want to be controversial, he said.
Recording children's awareness in the community arttırıldığını Incekara now
can not write to request that everyone of the scenario, ads that advertisers family
they look so harmful to children and explaining the structure of Incekara, "(We
Describe the realities of Turkey), they say. We do not have the values of Turkey
We are, instead of the concepts do not (We're doing business, make the money)
tests, would be more clear. Academics heavier than me bulunuyorlar expressions.
Bread-winning artist, my friend says there is still money 'into the street can not be
I came. I came to sit in a cafe make. 'That lady in the future against each
damage resistance, show me again. So çoluğu, poison children
Do you wonder if there is a fault under the insistence of programs continue to broadcast without saying
those who will continue my struggle, "he said.
- "WHERE IS HOSTILE trade unions?" -
"Halide Incekara fate, while the enemies of motion for kids
multiply, "said Incekara," But I do not want the enemy. Hand in Hand for Children
I want folks walking, "he said.
Him, "a teapot over the question of meaningless action taken,
Enemy of '657 'and teachers' union declared a woman who attacked the right to
The role is selected, "noted Incekara, said:" He's the reason presence at the school, as well as being chairman of both the research committee
Being a member of Child Rights Monitoring Committee. I 'violence as a means of education
I do not know what to do other than 'he began to talk. I do not know what
Do you know the teachers? No they do not know. From there we went to the wall shot
I gave an example of a ruler. But the dominant class on the board for olunacağı öğretilmediği
Trying to be provided by shooting discipline. Where is this hostility to the teacher?
I shared the view that I went to a school, but I have a separate instance of teapots
sample that belonged to the school. People are talking about were people in that school. Defamation
We have, no. The hostility of the union neresindedir? "
- "I pay DA to pay compensation if necessary" -
Also be found where there is the issue of children's family and the child to express
Incekara, "Should we talk to, is forbidden? They are not addressed anywhere, what
teachers, an attitude, what attitude they are not a union out of bed sheets bed sheets
Those statements, molesters, dayakçıların, attorney for the abusers
Do. Hundreds of thousands of diamonds, day and night in the mountains of Anatolia
adds 3-5 people in the crowd has infiltrated into the hands of teachers kissable
Do not try to defend. Thank you declared an enemy of children, you a few istismarcının
I would declare his lawyer. Hundreds of thousands of those who have infiltrated into the teacher's lawyer declared
I would. I would not sacrifice a few abused hundreds of thousands of teachers. Arm broken yen
remain in dedirtmeyeceğim. "
Halide Incekara, the opening of proceedings on the children about the compensation
sent kumbaralarını expression, while the tears did not dominate. Emotional
Incekara living moments, "Susmayacağım, sinmeyeceğim. Billions of pounds of compensation
If you need to pay for the pay, "he said.
Later, answering questions from journalists Incekara, on a question
he also said that a criminal complaint, an official lynch
said the initiative started.
Incekara, he does not have to take on the issue of opposition reaction
in question, to be sure that the work itself and respond to colleagues
, but said the support received.
Egitim-Sen on the face reminder of your stay
Incekara, "I did not come face to face with anyone. There are those who threaten me, me
There are those who curse. Küfürlerini they would return "has paid off....
No comments:
Post a Comment