"The goal to put the early" - Fashion - Style - Trendy

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

"The goal to put the early"

Kayserispor coach Shota Arveladze, yellow, red and primarily target the team "to establish a good team," he said.

Shota, Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Inc. The fourth issue in an interview published by GASTERAY'ın, paf football team started life in 1988, told the club Dynamo Tbilisi.
Dinamo Tbilisi, including first-team Georgia national team after playing in 1993, reminiscent of that rental Trabzonspor Shota, said:

"We came to Turkey together with my brother Arçil. It was hard for us to leave the country, but many of us loved in Trabzon. Trabzonspor at the beginning of that period the people were very helpful to us. Bırakmayıp us alone, we have paternity. He survived with the support of their difficult days. Cultures of Turkey and Georgia close to each other, like customs, but difficult to come to the country. After playing for Trabzonspor 6 months I was transferred to Dinamo Tbilisi. Then again, I was in Trabzon Trabzonspor return of 2.5 years. "

When the coach is a very difficult decision that the proposal Kayserispor'dan voicing Shota, Kayserispor has recognized since time immemorial by expressing general manager Hurma'yı Solomon, "Solomon spoke with him several times with a brother to me (I always open doors in Kayseri, we always play), he said. Technical director for the bid when it became very hard for me to decide, "he said.

Shota, Tolu Kayserispor'un former coach and friend of the family is close friends with the Caucasian, yellow, red team, while expressing his opinion that Shota, said:

"My children go to school. You do not have a foreign school. I was hesitant, but finally here I am. I gave the right decision. The biggest frustration, children, remain separate. Kayseri kids miss the most. They are studying in Istanbul. This situation compels me. Because we lived together until now. My children came here once. Görüşemiyoruz very often. There are schools of them every day. I'm on the weekends at the camp. "

RUSSIA-GEORGIA WAR

Tension between Georgia and Russia began in 2008, also describing the troubles Shota, said:

"I'm in the camp I was at that time. In my family Gürcistan'daydı. Russia entered the war began in our land without asking anything to anyone. I did not know what to do. Giremediğim I came to Georgia in Trabzon. I decided to bring the aircraft to keep my family in Trabzon, but everyone 'aircraft shoot' he said. Because it is close to my children in Trabzon, Batumi to Trabzon Arçil'in children and we have 6-7 people. Prime Minister Erdogan's response to this war by showing that the period immediately flew to Moscow and showed the power of Turkey. If you are a day late, had the prime minister, would end this problem God knows how. This is difficult when the times of the Turkish people came to us. "

KAYSERİSPOR'UN SUCCESS

Shota is doing its best to highlight the success of Kayserispor'un, was noticed that they are at least a number of goals conceded.

Stating that the club of great importance to the success of the team Shota, said:

"A technical delegation of the management team is important to give a joint decision. I have a saying, the management would not class B. We're not alone. We provide support to each other as a success. We do not rush the decision. Do not mess with our infrastructure, and each head is not doing a voice. And to be patient about everything important in football. Everyone knows what it means patience, where patience, but the human? The Turkish people are not very patient. We're the same as the Georgians. The more patient of us Europeans. We have mentioned that a horse, (100 times measure, then cut). People act impatiently, and then (neither did I), I regret becoming. Kayseri football have a specific support, but do not come to matches. We want that you get a lot of support people. Not support teams to come and then criticize. Always ask me my goal, my goal is to establish a good team. The team is not without good success. Team to be successful then. "

Kayseri Erciyesspor'un happy to hear Super League emergence of this situation that expresses itself constitute a problem for Shota, "Trabzon has a population of 300 thousand. Older people and women coming out of the match everyone. Kayseri has 1 million 200 thousand population. 20 thousand fans come to us, 20 thousand of Kayseri Erciyesspor'a go, "he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment