Bieber does not understand the screaming fans!
Justin is one of the world's most popular, although the male is still the problem of women said.
Bieber is 16 years, all the enthusiasm of a girl once broke the girls, admitted that not remember her name but it disrupts morale.
Speaking at the British morning program Daybreak'e Justin, except for this one-time event, said fans' interest alıştığını.
Bieber, "come out even in the early hours of the morning bağırmalarını do not understand this." He said and added: "I am doing many great people, travel, people around me so close to me. My manager, that are as close as anyone that we have a family. Funny thing I've done business with people, but I hang around with my family. "
Justin also responded to rumors that his voice changed, "My voice is changing but it certainly helps me a lot in this regard have a good voice instructor." He said.
No comments:
Post a Comment