For some time, and for the first time with the patient participating in the General Assembly seat rod of Sirnak Deputy BDP Sevahir Bayindir, first by quoting Shakespeare, "to be, or not to be," he said. Then he said these words Kürtçesini.
Parliamentary General Assembly of the Undersecretariat of Customs, the State Personnel Department, General Directorate of Social Assistance and Solidarity, Social Services, Administration for Disabled People, Family and Social Work Department, General Directorate of the Status of Women began negotiations on the budget.
CHAIR-BAYINDIR CAME-rod
Rod of the bench seat from the BDP Sevahir Bayındır Sirnak Deputy, Deputy Chairman of the Assembly session that manages Güldal Mumcu, "Get well soon," he said.
KURDISH ENGLISH SPEAKS AFTER-BEFORE-
Bayindir, before his speech by quoting Shakespeare "to be, or not to be," he began, and then Kürtçesini said. Bayindir, continued to speak as follows: "Are you hurt, or not to be. Here is my presence here today, where stance. Official ideology of the state goal of Kurds, women, children, young people, working people to ignore. To be, or not to be. .. if you do not have or not foreign to me, I'm counting you diyor.Siz stranger to you now. I'm asking you dear members of parliament, even though my speech today that all of you Are not you responsible for? by destroying me, you think to destroy the Kurdish people? "
-SECRETARY-KAVAF'I to resign
Sirnak Deputy BDP Sevahir Bayindir, the General Assembly, the Minister of State in charge of women by inviting them to resign in Selma Aliye Kavaf'ı, said: "I would like to ask Ms. Alia minister for women. Milletvekiliyim Kurds elected. You're not there to defend the rights of women, confirm that the Prime Minister on what you're there. You can not be responsible for women, I urge you to resign. "
-Showed-crutches
Bayindir crutches showing at the podium talking, "going out of country, I wanted to TC ID number. I work in the identification number is this (showing crutches). I predicted the Republic of Turkey's representative, the woman is deemed worthy; seat staves. Breaks his leg to worry, I broke my leg but my heart, my brain kıramadınız. Quiet Sit your place, "he said.
No comments:
Post a Comment