FIFA
Sports fans and the team contribution of goals scored in a short time with her boyfriend Mamadou Niang, FIFA has made interesting comments.
That there is always a good relationship between the Senegalese and Marseille player, "my club soon got used to the new. Marseille's too bad I do not believe you're gone. Doing good deeds. Have a good relationship between me and the club. Fenerbahce shirt I'm wearing a Marseille supporter, but as always I will stay, "he said.
PSG-Marseille Galatasaray-Fenerbahçe derby derbisiyle comparing star player, "France, the fans are not allowed to go to away games. Feel it. I can easily say tension is high in Turkey compared to France. Marseille have a very fervent fan base. But fans in Turkey, the contribution of the team more. Is a more lush sound of fans in Turkey, "he said.
Aykut Kocaman's tactical approach and the question about the future of Turkey, "Hocamızın have a solid understanding of defense. But I do not want a defensive game sergilememizi. Oynamamızı and we always attack the ball effectively is very important for him. Fenerbahçe'yle signed a 4-year contract. 8 goals in the first sezonuma started well. Here, contribution and success in the team is appreciated. Football should not install certain sentences. But can I stay in Turkey for a long time, "replied.
Ballon D'Or in describing the candidate Niang, "Xavi, Iniesta and Messi deserves the award until the end of names. But Messi is my favorite. I think he would take the award, "he said.
No comments:
Post a Comment