Erol Dogan izmirli tourism, is in love with the first and middle school years, but 'can not be opened' after 30 years Sencan Onat met through the social networking site Facebook, and 7-month process, and then sat at the wedding table.
The process leading to the wedding ceremony, marriage, Marriage Fair Dairesi'ndeki AA correspondent about the Erol Dogan (41), primary school and junior high school during the Sencan Onat (40) enjoyed, but it is shy söyleyemediğini he said.
Communication is breaking down in high school, then settled in Antalya voicing Dogan, 'Sencan Primary School in the same class with the Sovereignty of the Nation, then in junior high school side by side in classrooms have read Karatas. Söyleyememiştim liked him at that time I was shy. In high school I went to the Atatürk High School, then began working in the tourism sector and moved to Antalya. A while ago I came back to Izmir. In the meantime, Şencan 30 years later I found on Facebook. Old friends come together. Years later when he realized I liked Sencan'dan still wanted to help our friends and partners have reached a happy ending. S. Now we will head to a pillow. "
Erol Dogan, said that the first marriage and children had left for not being happy.
Facebook friends in elementary school they had found traces Bridal Sencan Onat, after they came together to tell, 'At these meetings, we were intimate with Erol. elementary school had very good memories. There was no news that we read in middle school classrooms side by side, reminded Erol. 've Loved each other, talked over and over for 7 months. We came together after 30 years. When we decided to marry my daughter convinced that 'he said.
The bride's wedding witness who is a teacher and mother of pearl Kanyılmaz like himself in the Şencan continue their friendship for many years, he said. Erol Dogan asked for help himself, voicing the couple contributed to the rapprochement Kanyılmaz, 'Both of them were right to be happy. I have been to contribute to the happiness and marriage testimonies yapıyorum'diye said.
Pleased to witness a double wedding in the groom whom he said Acarlar Lovers.
Exhibition Hall, the coast after marriage Evlendirde Konak Municipality prepared by a double 'Guide to Happy Marriage' book was a gift.
No comments:
Post a Comment