"I do only good for so much money in training
giving. Now you're gonna paid off. "
Huge garden coach Aykut F. SAKİNLİĞİYLE known, officially exploded against Jennifer Ünal'a .. In the middle of last season in exchange for 3.2 million euros and Burak Yılmaz Gökhan continuously received treatment from Trabzon to see the big-tempered, in the week players 'classroom' and gave a speech ..
BIG, Jennifer Ünal'a "I give so much money just to do good training. Give value for it. Even if I did not see that training of 900 thousand euros, "he footballer 'finished."
Unal played only 34 minutes!
News homepage intellectual side, as now detail .. Bushman, Jennifer Ünal'dan more than 9 goals scored, more than 1290 minutes remained in the field.
YILMAZ total of 25 games last season in the league so far in the field while the 1515 minutes, 225 minutes to form Unal giyebildi only 11 games. Gökhan in the league this season is only 34 minutes on the field a scandal!
Gokhan Unal, head the previous day operation by passing a finger and the team fell apart again!
No comments:
Post a Comment