Dreamy Sea - Fashion - Style - Trendy

Friday, December 24, 2010

Dreamy Sea

One day, he said eye: This is beyond the blue mist covered valleys, I see a mountain ... What is not beautifulDid he? Listened to the ear and said: But the mountain where I can not hear him ... Then the hand said: "I'm standing struggle to touch him, but the mountain does not ... Nose said: "No mountain, I can not smell ... Then I turned to look at another side of the eye while others talked about the strange dream and said: "the eye must be a problem ...

SEA behind the dreamy blue mist ...

I began to tell their own adventure this cümleleriyle Matthew Cibran'ın and "Blue is a journey" in the words nitelemiştim adventure. Temennisinde have been there a long journey you hope to encounter. That's a long way to come across during my journey ... the blue on the road so we'll talk about my friend and I waited a moment as I've been a traveling companion with tales of blue ...

A smile ...
One look ...
And I look to see what they tell a stop, I passed beyond the stop. Sea to listen to the stories behind the dreamy blue mist away, and look for him ... gülümseyebilmek

Hulya SEA ÖZKAL ...

Blue yolculuğumdaki way to know a little friend. So far they do, What to do ... Hulya Sea Özkal adventure as a guarantee of Physics Engineering Department of Istanbul Technical University started reading the image classes. Painting course instructor still mentions admiringly. Perhaps this is the first light for the journey ... the next few years at Mimar Sinan University of Fine Arts University Sculpture Division continued training. Istanbul Biennials assistant, has taken a variety of tasks such as academic institutions, instructor. Prof. Dr. Hope Serdaroglu strengthened their ties with the past by taking part Excavations headed Assos. Bronze relief work, restoration, art consultation, design magazines, such as the study has been signed. In addition to all volunteer organizations like the Association for Supporting Contemporary Life by taking part in the social field of human values increased. Prof. Zühtü Müritoğlu Warehouse. Dr. After graduating from Ferid Özşen implementation consultancy Metal Works Studio 28 'also continued to work. This is a long journey to spell their own brands currently and Hypatia glass beads, silver jewelry and sculpture, the work continues. Dreamy blue mist behind the blue mists of the sea gradually aralamakta and exceeds the limits.

SEA ÖZKAL Taksim dreamy this time Arkeopera'daki "Sand & Fire" by the vast sea of glass beads and silver jewelry exhibition tells the stories of our journey ... History of the Ottoman Mesopotamia dating back to the glass tells us the colors and motifs. Silver jewelry of the silver millennium adapted romanticism in different geographies. "It all started with fire," he exhibits the work of the beginning of the exhibition opener in Moscow in 2011, Hulya SEA ÖZKAL Arkeopera nature of Taksim work for you in waiting until December 31 ...

"Sand & Fire" exhibition dreamy Sea a drop of water ...

Told what to see and listen to a drop of water to know what to do ...

Enjoy ...

No comments:

Post a Comment