The new film "The Tourist" in the (tourist) 3 December, going to France to attend the premiere, Angelina Jolie met in Paris with the famous televizyoncu Acun Ilıcalı. Kütahya Ilıcalı gift takes the famous star was very happy. Here is Le Meurice Hotel, realized she was a very special interview with the duo.
ANGELINA JOLIE FROM PAST TO PRESENT
Hi, how are you?
- I'm fine, thank you.
Söyleşimizden ago I want to give you a gift. Turkey, Anatolia brought. Hand-made and a piece of very valuable for our country ...
- Very güzelmiş, thank you very much. Where was this?
In the city of Kutahya in Turkey ...
- Brad (Pitt) will love this gift! Referring to Turkey's historic properties. There are many ways that I know of a rich country.
So far I have not been to our country, but fans in Turkey, longed to see you.
- In fact, we plan to come.
Really?
- Yes, I know that there must be seen in many beautiful places. Brad's architectural works has to do to learn and very enthusiastic about these issues. A bicycle tour can be done in Turkey is the route we learned a lot.
Unaware of the U.S. MANY LIVES OF HUMAN WORLD
You have received a lot of important projects around the world. Did you become a symbol of your charitable works. When I was little, you will receive in the future as one of the athletes ever seen in such projects, or events that occurred spontaneously and did you decide you do to them?
- Yesterday was a mother and raised me as someone who is aware of the events around. I got the opportunity to travel at a young age and I go to the events witnessed in some countries, these issues led me to be more interested. So I feel very lucky.
Lucky saying?
- So many people living in America, unaware of the world, however, think of them I believe I did the right things. Pakistan floods are not included in the agenda of the United States never. He concentrated much of America is a country living. For that reason, my mother gave me this consciousness, always has been source of pride.
THE EXTRAORDINARY PEOPLE IN THE WORLD REFUGEES
The world is experiencing many problems and these problems that you are one of the names of throwing hand. So how do you decide which countries are going? Do you plan ahead by making you move or decide to do everything at once?
- Sometimes the plan, and sometimes I'm moving in a moment. I work with refugees for 10 years. Tartışılmıyordu this issue in depth in time, but I thought it should be spoken. When you look at the refugee problem, you will find that there are other problems linked. Refugee problem, the problems of women and children, education, health deficiencies in their gathering under one roof. Operating in nearly 100 countries with refugees are done. And in this way closely ilgilenebiliyoruz many different problems. In addition, they are for me the most extraordinary people in the world. Give and believe in the war of survival are very powerful.
Finally, the Turkish fans have something to say?
- To meet the Turkish people and would very much like to come to Turkey. Brad and I are planning to visit your country and also excited about this.
We would like your very nice to meet your family. I am sure that your stay in our country, for you will be a very nice souvenir.
- Thank you very much.
LESS AMERICAN learned to
The new movie "The Tourist" in the shooting was done in Europe. Taken in Europe to take part in a movie for you, how was it?
- Great! "The Tourist" in Europe reveals its own character. Movie is on the one hand the European specifications. Because it is a European film director is a European sensation. John (Johnny Depp) and I, but in particular I have learned to be less American in Paris and Venice, we also made a major contribution to it.
Role in many films in America were received, so "The Tourist" is a different experience for you, right?
- Yes, I really enjoyed. Of course, all while shooting the movie do not receive the same pleasure. Major change for every American player in Europe to film. Many Americans spent the money to visit the places where we shot the movie and was really nice.
No comments:
Post a Comment