Abled the Disabled; Pendikli Yasin Büyüksanık - Fashion - Style - Trendy

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Abled the Disabled; Pendikli Yasin Büyüksanık

Büyüksanık Yasin, 19 years old. One of six thousand registered disabled people in Pendik. It may seem from the outside, however, That The Inner World and the social life with İnanamayabilirsiniz is disabled.

I Yasin's "Stay Out-Set Top" We know the book. Very social. Many prefer to stay in the background because the disabled in social life barrier while you're moving contrary. Can you tell at this point they do?

Social life sıyrıldım some obstacles. If you have a goal, although not immediately find a way to overcome the disability of a day. I found it. Sometimes, instead of people putting myself clear, I think so. I'm moving this way. Block I begins in the mind, physical disability, is not an obstacle, can be overcome.
School life, how's it going? Success in school, social life itself probably gösteriyordur

Very successful in my classes. Literature and Physics courses, especially very high performance. I love these courses. Okuyama book show a continuous care. I read 10 books a month is going. I am very interested in poetry and was also a few to try.

Tarancı'nın Cahit and I like reading poems. Give up my poetry.
We know that every normal person is a potential disability. What is the normal expectations of people?
I want to be more sensitive to disabled people. Pendik Municipality shows that the greatest interest to us. Organize fun contests and educational programs for us from time to time.

With computers and the Internet has become indispensable to our age, how sought?
Well be said that the computer and Aram. In general, the computer and the Internet use it to develop this culture and general duties. In addition, to spread word to people doing their work unhindered çabalarımla story about me and I made a personal web site. Http://yasinbuyuksanik.tr.gg Internet site can contact me here.
We heard the theater and your interest.

What exactly are you doing for theater?
Recently, I began to hear the great interest in the theater. This interest has increased so much that a special 12-person theater, "honor killings" of processing will play a part. Step over there, "Jacob" will be children, and married. We will make a nice living room rehearsing our play now after buluktan.

"Staying Out Set Top," a new book, then you will try to have?
Pendik Municipality has done that with the support of "Set Top Stay Out" continues the sale of the book. Çabalarımla own a second book, I plan to remove the near future. More başlardayım yet, that is, the name and content of the book actually is not fully clear.

Finally, both the disabled and want to convey a message to people with disabilities have the potential?
Yes, but I want to give this my message şiirimle;
Positive look at life
Load all you want to keep your hands
Do you want to move your weight behind this load
Rear-income co-friendly friend
Do you want a friend in an illegal
Cold cold winter's day a whole heart
Fog azalarım
All my body my blood Bleeding
I was afraid to look at low heights

I ask people to see the situation
Distance is not a closer look
Who does not see some
Do not walk do not think footless

No comments:

Post a Comment