Noray Nakis Vice President of the Argentine Football Association, the major morning newspaper in the descriptions found.
Here rosaries Maradona did not reduce his work, indicating that the Mardin Nakis'in descriptions ...
Noray Nakis important name of Argentine soccer, South Africa, spoke to the morning. 2006 World Cup we had first met with embroidery. Argentine Football Association and also the Vice President of Branch Office of the Sivas-born Turkish football is and could not believe our ears when we heard the faint of miles traveled in Argentina had received the camp.
From among the dozens of journalists waiting at the door with the help Nakis'in We had our first interview by entering the camp. A break in the World Cup four years have passed, and still are with Nakis. The best way to accommodate us the Nakis of Turkish football, the Zambian, Anil then, Maradona spoke.
Maradona has been much discussed. Currently Argentina's coach. What will you say?
I have a friendship based on many years of Maradona. I wanted to go to the start of this team so, I support. Especially the press was very much against. Surveys were done. Maradona was the boss in the end. In football we have played so far have drawn a chart success. Maradona gets along very well with players. A friend is coming in, coming in as a big brother does.
We see Maradona the match with a rosary. Does that her good luck, good luck there any other?
Maradona World Cup in four of them have good luck. One hand does not leave Bunlardann rosary, and continuously by one grandson, Benjamin was carrying the sign and send the Zambian private scarf .. A fourth has a mascot. But I can not explain to you now. I will say after the final play.
Benjamin TORUN COPY
So let's open a little luck you disclose .. 3 Let's start first hymn .. Praise came as a gift. Was very pleased. Transportation habits from me as a bit of praise began to believe him to bring luck. Secondly, the grandson of Benjamin and grandson of every game before seeing a loved one to eat his fist. Benjamin currently 1.5 years old but seems, like a copy of his grandfather. Genes have to be a star. Mother of a daughter of the world's biggest players. A. father Madrid Aguero played in .. The third mascot, however, the Zambian sent to him for signature scarf. In addition, this scarf is always in the locker room before each match carries hang. Ertugrul, my brother sent me one through the same and I'll carry it with me constantly. Maradona sends of Zambian or 'love for football with the world's largest' We were impressed by Maradona signed a scarf. Maradona to believe, was a Chelsea fan and Zambian.
Insua 't I have suggested
Chelsea this year, Federico was Insua'yı. A very good football player .. Zambian called me. I've recommended İnsua'yı them. Galatasaray, Fenerbahce and Besiktas are tossing money in vain. Football stars to become one of the two matches are pouring big money, and frustration is after. I was born in Sivas. I do everything I can to Sivasspor but Majnun Otyakmaz'a Broken president. It has not called me. Sivasspor for the most accurate, would help ensure the most accurate transfer.
Praises the work of Mardin
Maradona had tried all the luck in the face of praise Mardin job .. Noray Nakis'in his praises for centuries as a gift made in Mardin and the silver filigree rosary into scrap is melted it in a pot is made of silver bullion. If mold is a thin silver rods, wires after making handmade beads are made. This hymn is sold in Turkey between 30 to £ 200.
I am not a manager!
Adnan Polat 2006 World Cup after he called me. Carrusca'yı said they want to transfer. In the meantime, let me say, my childhood is my friend Adnan Polat. Polat me to get these players on everything they said and I agree on that engaged in the transfer price scaled down a million bucks. Polat thanking me after this transfer 100 thousand dollars was presented. I said to him, 'Did my boss I'm not mistaken. I'm not the man who sold the player area. You're my friend. How do you give me money? " I also told him to remove the money.
As the biggest star in Turkey Arda Turan is currently showing. Do you have followed Turkey in the league?
Of course I'm watching Turkey in the league. I like football there. But do not tell their names would not be right. But except for one person. He Arda Turan ...
Carrussa Why did not succeed?
Galatasaray Carrusca was very unlucky. Arda Turan, because that year was a big explosion. These two players was serving in the same position but Carrusca, Anil's side was dull. These players now in Argentina 'stars, but it also can tell you sincerely listen but Arda Turan Turkey, among the world's best players ... Maradona in alternation with the Atletico Madrid match we watched on television. Maradona has very much liked Anil. Then to me, 'This talented Turkish players .. Suitable to be a star, 'he said. Maradona Aguero daughter's husband, A. Madrid is playing. A. Maradona has a special interest in Madrid.
How is the World Cup for you?
Up to now we have a good fight. We have received good results. We hope more come. Maradona, who will play is at times confused. Because we have a large staff. Every ambitious and desirous of our players. This is our big chance for
No comments:
Post a Comment