HP's expansion, not to participate. Not to issue badges to wear black sheets. My sister is it the cheapest in my lifetime a black linen live and die by the cheapest day to rest with a white calico not favored! He says, brings a solution that suits to the left!
Then adds, grub is not secular-religious issues, poverty issues is like honey to the bottom! The lines are fits to the new CHP!
Berhan Simsek, now operating in a frantic ...
So dense that could come with an hour late to our appointment on Saturday. Was to come, but somehow could not start the conversation. To mute the phone did not know, was talking on the phone for an hour. CHP Istanbul City Center shall eject ourselves, Galata Square ... Was not only a heavy traffic in the building, on top of a page Berhan Simsek clean when opening a new era, had wanted a building clean. Painters was working like a beaver in there.
We went out, but this time the ones you see wrapped around our Berhan Simsek. Congratulations to others, to take some photos, some to describe the problem ... Individually with all interested, it was an hour! We have branches at the end of a secluded street, across from Dogan Apartment sat in front of a small coffee. Was 4 hours. Simsek was tired, but it was only in the eyes sparkle.
I did not hurt! I asked that I asked ...
Kemal Bey, the party leader's memory, combined with the wind!
Before we start with the bad news, about 11 martyrs was attributed to the Kurdish issue. I'm not that young in the mountains of dead Kurdish mothers entered the Ocalan ediyordiye curse word ... Expansion of the Kurdish issue was the view that the government made a big mistake. evlet without opening a door behind him what he stands for bilendirdiye began to criticize the AK Party's Kurdish ... Continued; u mate, every door was open. Open every door that is not itself an elevator to space, the country has lowered ...
We started seeing the opening, this time the CHP's' opening the sheets were laid on the table. Gürsel Tekin's predecessor as veiled women started wearing the badge of the CHP that the much discussed expansion of ... Since my sister in that land live in the sheet that this time the lightning came değilimdiye. Secular-religious polarization is then to highlight the artificial, in countries where 87 years of a minaret had fallen crescent that? He asked me ... There was already a secret answer questions. Apart from some sect said that a tradition of black linen, brought the issue of poverty, I viewed our women from poverty wears a black sheet. Kars, Erzurum, Bayburt coming from, there is no money to buy overcoats. Is a black linen, 10 years dress, the veil. Mix them!
CHP then came to realize ... According to him, opening the way for the CHP, but involvement was needed. The most that I will have my sister. My sister from a life of poverty that a black linen cover with the least expensive and the cheapest in the day killed a white calico yapacağımdedi politics to be buried with lightning. The cause of the problem is poverty, such as the name for sure, the 11 children of poor families with children'm Bayburt. I do not know them? He had put the last point.
You do not always CHP?
I have not had any other party. No zigzag ... I First City in Region 13 in 2007 elections while I was writing to. Everyone was surprised, Turkey was surprised, surprised voters. But I did not ever give up. The first time I tried to wade into such summer. I like CHP. I always say, you can choose if I was in the order in parliament today, would not Ufuk Uras.
But why a good during? Who you were in front of you?
Then it happened. After Barnes was very upset, but ... My dear friend, Ilhan was cutting in the first place ... Two months after the break. Gentlemen, we met with the sea. Said it was very sad. I get really felt that way when I look into your eyes. Then asked me to become convention delegates. Until recently we have worked with the Party Assembly.
How to end the operation was it?
I am a member of a party organization. Former Executive Chairman of our organization would send me to work anywhere. I'd spoken at conferences ... One open issue remained a province in this country do not go; Siirt. Organizational relationships are very good, very good relationships with people. There is no spot in my life ... until the pen tip Everyone knows that. My mobile is not for me, I do politics for the people ... I'm not hungry. I have money, I have a house, what I want? The peace of this country, I want happiness. I also work for it. As of May 23, our dear President of all of us, I saw Erdogan and the trembling of the directory has a great wind, has seen a great acceptance. This is very important. Istanbul is also very important. In every sense of culture, art, politics, the economy's capital. But for someone playing the capital of the flap. Now there was a blockage occurred. Kemal Bey, his wind, the leader of the Bey, his party memory, combined with his memory and ...
What an interesting definition of this?
Of course, Onder Sav is the party's memory, is memory. This claim has to be memorized. What does not come with memory? The National Opinion çıkardımdiyor shirt. But I do not see that out.
You chose in the end ...
They know me. I have a conciliatory attitude. But I am determined. Without break, without loss, of hurt, without separation, given the right to do the work. To work, I love to run. Kemal bey in Istanbul in Turkey that wind in a sailboat anchored in the harbor we had no chance to meet us ...
Kılıçdaroğlu, I'll button up jacket in front of people is the fastest
What time would you met with Kemal Kılıçdaroğlu?
Long time. We were the two members of the Party Assembly. Later, the CEC member and MP did. My friend. But since that day my friends my president. I'll button up jacket is the fastest person in front of Kemal Bey. Such training is in the CHP, CHP'll warm coat in front. The person representing the CHP said today is our President.
Gursel would very much like Thompson with ...
No. I'm filmmakers. Put pictures side by side, I think my brother would play. To simulate different, there andırıyorayrı h.
Do you like the characters in it?
I know my family as the only political Gursel. To sit and eat meals together long, watch movies. So I do not know very well. I can not say anything to him. A character, but I have mine.
Thompson's team will change in Istanbul are you?
Our two companies have a tired ...
HOME EVERY DAY DA Ocalan Kurds will curse
Today 11 of our soldiers were killed. Now why do you think?
Those who live in this country makes me sad. My soul is very well. National liberation struggle, the people gave her shoulder to shoulder. Shame not a sin? We pay rent to live in this region are good. This amount was paid by Ugur Mumcu, Ahmet Taner Barracks with a payment, we pay Anter'le Moses, we have paid with Hrant Dink. Are we obligated to pay the price? Whereas we could recognize each other, we could tolerate each other, it would be awesome.
So what? Prime minister, without propaganda, terror vardıdiyor ...
6 killed in 2002 had better. 10 days from now talking about the martyrs. All this happened and I think those are the victims of the Kurdish brothers as well. There is a story. My late mother used to tell me so, a woman gives birth to a snake. Can not see the snake in the house, are left to the forest. One day the forest is on fire. Woman starts to cry, h, my son! He ... Mother to be in this business! That mothers of children who died in the mountains yet? I do not roasted hearts of mothers now? Kurdish mothers per night when you lay the biggest curse is made to Ocalan. Someone at zılgıt that our mothers. Can not oppose the requirement. 11 of our martyrs who died, our children, our sons, our brothers, such as sucking on their children, right? And they son of our soil. To solve this problem, so their mother, their father must take off from. Terrorism in the world do not have lasted this long. First World War had drawn with a ruler line, so we were rejected in Lausanne. Those days are not limited only to draw with a ruler of ours ... Now, they say, was a half brother, will draw. We're the ruler around. We did not right-wing-left wing, Alevi-Sunni did not, did not religious-secular. Kurd-Turk will do now, the soft belly of this olacak.Bu job. Go to the prime minister is also on fire. Event, called the Kurdish issue, in the middle ground is on fire. He goes to talk to Arab issues.
But now said it will follow a different path in this matter.
Each state to do what the mind of man, the man is saying. Open the door from a statesman who knows what is behind him. This friend has opened every door. When he opens the door to all but the country has lowered itself to the elevator shaft. Expansion in Cyprus, the Armenians in the expansion, such as the Alevi expansion did not she? My childhood neighborhood in Fatih Beyceğiz was playing with my friends the Armenians and Greeks. But Erdogan, as well as expansion of our call to open them, what else did he do?
Do you think this change has an account in the selection?
Maybe. There was a selection account, because the Blue Sea of Marmara. Other than this job to your mind even when the Palestinian struggle with the PLO had my brother gave my sea tour. You're never more then a lectern-i Tedrisat. You were chasing the ball. We have now begun the Palestinian Muslims have to say. Why do not you people drive? Why do not abuse this country? Why we're unhappy? Why divide us, do it to disintegrate? Or give us power in the hands of those who want to change? You do your job. I'm hungry, poor me, look at you since you came arguments have nothing left to sell. Let soon as the Petroleum Act will bring changes to the Constitution. Turkey received 12 percent of the land and territorial waters was the oil, 1 percent would have made a law. Ahmet Necdet Sezer vetoed, you'll see that the Constitution will bring changes to the agenda after the boron mines. Will be sold after the Tigris, the Euphrates will be sold ... Erdogan know how to sell, not to do. To date, nine thousand kilometers of roads other than double what he did? Cut a ribbon for employment, you went to the Southeast? States are not dealers, are servants. But their children, not the servant of the people! If you go to the Southeast, if you've gotta go to the private sector. Gap expansion after 2007 they did. What steps have been taken? The plastic film is made up. Plastic to take up this task, but they make up make-up or flaking, does not hold, is now vomiting.
So you have a change in Istanbul Gürsel Tekin was launched, it will continue to do? For example, the sheet expansion?
Gürsel Tekin my brother, my friend, my friend. But with newspaper headlines that no changes. Of your work, the project has to touch people's lives. One thing you do, are speaking for many days, will be written. But when looking back a long way barley is not going. Do things that are important and discussed whether to stay in the headlines, or whether to do business with the touch of life? What we have done in sheet expansion? We have made veiled member of the party, then came a more veiled? Blandishments of the pin to attach sheets of this work .... Participation is not required for CHP expansion. I live under the sheet from his sister since I'm not black. In the Qur'an, but it is not dedicated to the hood as well. There are several sheets in order. The rest are from poverty. Kars, Erzurum, Bayburt, while income from the money to buy a coat or problems? Lady gets black sheets, wearing a decade. Two mixed. My mother was also wearing headscarves, my sister is also covered. But you make the wrong icon.
Is it wrong to wear the badges that the CHP has made linen?
I then told him my idea of a party in the Assembly. But did not oppose. No such expansion.
Gürsel Tekin but also recognized that ...
Very easy to be recognized in Turkey. Do you know anything at all but fill the inside. Ursel me why he did it? I'm not saying smoking was supposed to fill. We see the ones living here. I'm going with my sister to it. My sister from a life of poverty that the cheapest land covered with a blanket and a white calico died of days with the cheapest name not be buried, I'm doing politics. Is female, mother to let them know I'm doing politics. A woman brought 16 children into the world is in the southeast, I am a child of a family of 11 children, they do not know what I'm living? They should not be exploited.
A mosque in this country 87 years down the crescent dead?
If you want so that the course would embrace in the CHP, but ...
Call me let go, let me come ... But especially not something like that. I spoke with robed Ahmet, Ahmet gown with ... Does not matter. As long as the unity of this country, the greeting should not corrupted ... Hey, everybody get on, for goodness' sake of a mosque in Turkey 87 years crescent dropped that? Five conditions of Islam do not fulfill the most freedom? When I say that baby-faced robed Ahmet Hoca Ali Babacan uhafazakârlar içindediyor shortage in this country. What I say to you? Would be unfair. For this reason, we claim that, since the 50s has been a tool of religion, politics, republican values that this country has been fighting the revolution, we want to reconcile. If we are blind? Do not see? Everyone here is living faith, is prayer, fasting is not the victim is cut, going Hajj, the most free way. Do not you see?
Yilmaz Guney was dedicated to a pose, a pose to Believe Kadir ...
Yilmaz Guney a pose at the Galata Tower was dedicated to an exposure to Believe Kadir ... After several self-exposure ... I've read in 1957 was born, I wanted to ask again a. Was not! Population down for the wrong family, like many children of Anatolia ... He later learned that if you actually look at age. ABA dates of birth of all my children were noted on the back of the Koran. I happened to have forgotten one. Years later my cousin was born the day I learned to like her. July 15, 1959 with full-on lightning doğumluymuşumdiyor. Won at least two years, not bad! Bayburt as the son of a drover came into the world ... Count for the very rich father Bayburt, until it went bankrupt until ... In the absence of money Bayburt narrow lightning reports come ... The first stop was the Conqueror, the citizens of the district in Istanbul ... Father opened a grocery store. He started school. There are sad memories from that period but, for example, because the peasant dialect of paper 'Kurd' I like to write and paste it into the back ... For example, the villages remained in Sarihan, gun in hand, with the baby in her lap, riding galloping horses, everyone respected the valor and 'Pasha sisters' appeal that he longed for his mother as a beautiful kadınolan ... Closed in this way into ... The failure became inevitable. 1 had left the middle school ... Started an apprenticeship in the coffee. Living with his father and brother won his home was going to rent ... But I have persevered, worked during the day, went to school in the evenings. Evening High School, received her degree and fidelity. Socks were sold in the markets, the waiter had done. When they recovered his father opened a little coffee. Raiders bombed by the tray with coffee, tea, until it was distributed, the newspaper has been idle hands, the book did not fall. Yaşar Kemal had loved to read, Gorky's hand does not drop, then Marx, Lenin had discovered ... From the heart were leftists, but the organization does not enter. Family tradition has continued, CHP Youth signed up. Then, he met with the filmmakers in Şehzadebaşı'ndaki revolutionary coffee. Yavuz Ozkan, see Sharif, who ... parasınafotoromanla azoz started this adventure, the short time become one of the most important actors of Turkish cinema. Minyeli Abdullah, Mehmet Ali Ağca, Maritime Travel has successfully played in only three of the characters ... No silver screen 10 years, because politics can not find the time. In the meantime, she had a, had given him the name of his beloved mother; Purchase ... But the Original Purchase! Because it's her grandmother's copy! Final university now before I forget! Open University Business Administration Department will be graduating soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment