With six years Boluspor Çarıkcı chairman Naguib who are continuing from where we left our conversation.
Boluspor in Denizli Egospor barrier, and 2 He was promoted to division B group. After you've made on June 11, 2005 in Congress, the executive board previously consisted of 28 to 39 people came. What was the name of the new administration?
Yes, we have created in 2005, 39 people were on the board. Only three people from the previous administration did not take part. Erbayram Kamil, Mustafa Ericek, Al Hassan, Hussein Kayalıoğlu, Osman Gürsoy, Naci Bright, Seyit Ali Özkoç, Esat Inal, Rasim Öztekin, Orhan Kahraman Fatih Metin Erdal Kaya, Hakan Gökdemir, Tamer Cizmecioglu Turkey, Adnan Pulatlı, Mike Turners, Hussein Thompson, Tanrikulu Hamdi, Ibrahim Yaman, Tuncer Şengün, Muzaffer Rich, Nedret Yıldız, Orhan Sunal Aytuğ and Violet were still involved.
Than 14 of our friends also joined us. Stopped Erdinç Mustafa Özkoparan, Ali Ercoşkun, Mehmet Urul, Ismail Hakki Ozturk, Armagan Çatladıoğlu, İsmail Hakkı Özmen, Sea Winter, Victory Turk, Ahmet Ardıhan, Vahap Stars, Recep Aydoğan with Honorary NALÇACI and Ashraf Töngemen us new colleagues both were.
2005 - 2006 season, what were your expectations?
Season as head coach of our former players have signed with Erdem Acar. However, shortly after the match started, with Coach Evans was forced to changing our ways. We have appointed Mustafa Çapanoğlu'nu later. 2. Group B league in the first year we went on our very best. We went so well that we hope rising out of the group continued up to the last game. Ünyespor'la have traction. In the most recent displacement of Zonguldak, our competitors could not beat 10 people to stay in spite. Unfortunately, a wrong attitude of the technical team here to match the Ankara Demirspor 2-1 loss as a result we were unable to rise out of the group. But in class 1 We have. This time in Ankara play - off matches and New Turgutluspor'u İnegölspor'u we discussed. Pendikspor'la semi-final we played. Another 10 000 were mobilized to Ankara with the same enthusiasm of our fans. Red - white jerseys, plate 14 in the trunk highway with a car show we have done. Pendikspor match our competitors to see a small, no waiting for the wrong reasons, he did not like the changes we have received defeat. We live in an exciting yet.
5 - after the defeat of 0 Pendikspor, Did you intend to sober up from the Presidency?
Sadly it came to Ankara Karaçayır. New carpeting in the field was over. I was really happy with the end of this course, became depressed. We lost the match, but we've won Boluspor'a carpet areas. I promised then, I can not make this team a champion and I said I gave my speech. In fact, was a heavy statement.
There is a convention held on February 17, 2007. 47 people are rising to the board at this congress. I've worked in administration with what name?
New management was composed of 47 persons. Together we had further strengthened with new colleagues. O in management; Kamil Erbayram, Hamdi Tanrikulu, Mustafa Ericek, Hasan Aksoy, Adnan Pulatlı, Osman Gürsoy, Sea Winter, Abdullah Abat, Fatih Metin, Ahmet Turners, Honorary NALÇACI Erdal Kaya, Esat Inal, Hussein Kayalıoğlu, Gift Çatladıoğlu, Gurol Fares , Hakan Aydogan, Ismail Hakki Ozmen, Mustafa Karatağ, Ismail Hakki Ozturk, Hakan Gökdemir, Orhan Kahraman, Hasan Birol Yalcin, Ibrahim Yaman, Sam Thompson, Şengün Tuncer, Mehmet War, Victory Turk, Mehmet Turan, Vahap Yıldız, Mehmet Urul, Tuncay Alnıak, Metin Yaman, Tamer Cizmecioglu Turkey, Murat Kader, Sunal Violet, Mustafa Özkoparan, Seyit Ali Özkoç, Mustafa Yaman Recep Aydoğan with Nedret Stars, Featured Kavarna, Muzaffer Rich, Osman Kayışoğlu, D. Ozturk, Orhan Aytuğ with with the tried.
In the second half of the league, despite some difficulties experienced; Boluspor season champion, and Bank of Asia 1 He was promoted to the league. What was the negative experience that season?
That year the Mehmet Ayaz, Murat Erhan notorious sergeant and then, we've included our team. We have established a very good team. We have a very good start to the season. 8th behind or 9 Kemal Kilic dismissal in the match, our coach left. Then, we have appointed Bolu'muzun Taviş'i Ismail grown inside. Former teacher had us make mistakes. At least let the Turkish football training as a young teacher gave him the task. Three weeks later, we saw Ismail Taviş'in unfortunately insufficient. We then continue on with Ali Gunes. Was a difficult season. Unfortunately, fans are the basis of adverse events. After the reaction was the match. Murat Sergeant's aggressive moves are made. Although in the last match, the National Training Tarsus 4-0 we beat the champ.
Chaired the six-year, what did you do on behalf of institutional facilities and recovery?
We remain in office as long as we have done thirty-one projects. These 2004 - 2010 was held between the dates. 1965, 2004 made up around We've won Boluspor'a four practice fields. We have made fitness center. Facilities were overhauled. Two pitches were made. They own the property Boluspor'un. Infrastructure, stadium infrastructure, the lighting was done. Was made all-seater grandstands. From the bus. Moreover, from a vehicle. Scoreboard was made. Bolu Mountain Inc. den, Boluspor'a 1% from contributions. Children underwent the bleachers. Social Security and all the debts that were paid to Tax Office. City Lights did not come easy from here. I brought them. This is the product of two years of study. The two-year follow-up work. I'm waiting for the demolition of stadium in Kayseri. When stadium was demolished, I went to circuit. They did not give it to us before. I'm looking to sell could not find, as I've aspired. A phone call to get right, our mayor was over. We have 40 billion to pay for shipping.
There is a bit rough in Karaçayır social facilities. Do you worry that the plant is incomplete?
I promised him about it. I'll be a follower of social facilities. I'll do my own tennis courts. Social facilities, the project belongs to me.
Public next year, served on the board of the football federation is that you want to talk. What do you want to say about it?
Head as long as I do, I'll be in the future mayor, lawmakers would be like I never had a thought. Not even from the tip of my mind. I've said it before you. I want to take part in the football federation, the Federation President told him. This is my desire to continue. I hope we see fit if the President of the Federation, I want to take part. Karabük in love shown to us, respect is obvious. Provide community football in the six years since we have increased confidence in our success. People were like Boluspor'u. Everyone has us take an example. I know all of the club president, is confident. Since we are in fact examples of Turkish football for six years, we have. We have models.
No comments:
Post a Comment