Kevin then wiped Flashlights - Sports - Fashion - Style - Trendy

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Kevin then wiped Flashlights - Sports

Kevin then wiped Flashlights - Sports
42 goals scored in 159 games in 10 seasons, not subservience



42 goals in 159 games in 10 seasons was not subservient

Strawberry manager Senol, "Management has not called us for 2.5 months. They do not want to say that "then, the national stars on" do not exist if Daum, "he said

The striker will remain on duty while awaiting eagerly, Kevin's manager and lawyer, Senol Strawberry, said the problem stems from the club. 10 season, Fenerbahce shirt-wearing, and 159 in a match 42 times nets fan can, one time top-scorer who, four championship joy of living striker about the state of Radyospor'a explaining the Strawberry, "Kevin Light then, but Fener Kevin then left," he said.

SEMİH FREE in 1 JUNE

Berries, "Kevin released the end of May. He will appear in the Federation legal agreement not be completed in 2011. Kevin then asks a Turkish team, the Federation Council Resolution expenses and remove the temporary license. We are also waiting for 2.5 months, no one from management has not called. Namely Fenerbahçe, Semih then wiped on a pencil, "he said.

I ONLY AJAX'LA VIEWS

Meanwhile, Kevin's not any problem with the club, saying: "I'm just waiting for the coach to solve the problem. Daum, if not everything will be like last season. I can not take it when I played and want to leave my troubles. So far, and while I only wanted to talk to Ajax. Galatasaray and Besiktas have not met with, "he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment