Handmade to the Chechen president, Interpreting President Kadirov'dan Sword - Fashion - Style - Trendy

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Handmade to the Chechen president, Interpreting President Kadirov'dan Sword

Mayor of Adana Ceyhan Oral Hussein, President of Chechnya, Ramzan Kadyrov, has sent his sword hand was received from businessmen in Adana

Adana's Ceyhan Hüseyin Oral Mayor, President of Chechnya, Ramzan Kadyrov, has sent his sword hand was received from businessmen in Adana.

Businessman Murat Bowers, sword, delivered during his speech, Kadyrov Ceyhan arriving at Mayor Sam spoken of the interest from satisfied and said, "He to you greetings and love with this handmade sword as a gift sent. I trust to have delivered I said.
Kadyrov has sent the sword received the President spoken, his satisfaction expressed, "Mr. President to such a fineness shows Thanks again for offer. I hope that Sheikh Mansur's grave, Turkey and Chechnya between the economic, political and cultural convergence will increase," he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment