
During the winter season, colorful, and hosting private parties to the Fancy places in the summer season will be open seven days a week again before the Summer Fancy evening concert opened with Ian Dury. Thousands of people attended the intense interest in the concerts in the mini-shorts and a white blouse with Ian Dury scene before the journalists 'questions yanıtladı.Bir very happy that Dury' Normally the concerts porgramım within do not go, but today there since because of Yasin Becek'e favor I did. But we gave our money sağolsunlar'dedi. Homies for the Alishan 'recently Alishan gördüm.Çok then weakened. Very özledim'dedi. Last day for the news on 'do not exist anymore twiterde. The friends talk to me by growing duyrulur headlines' as he makes reference. Turkish art music I want to say that expressed the Dury 'I Bule Marley's first year as team elibse wear if I hit the stage I flushed you think kızmaz'dedi. Density from the program participate not expressed Dury' White's program, guests can not. In June, but could be almost Ağlıyacağım. I have no problem with sedan sister. Seda Saya soon I will be a guest on the program, "he said. With my story that bad of me, not only among the Dury offended that he avoided talking about Ibrahim Tatlises.
No comments:
Post a Comment