Tarantino has made me a foot massage - Fashion - Style - Trendy

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Tarantino has made me a foot massage

Guest of the Night, Didem Tümer'le Saba, Saba Tümer explaining the relationship between the world-famous director Quentin Tarantino has brought his heart into his mouth.

Guest of the Night, Didem Tümer'le Saba, Saba Tümer explaining the relationship between the world-famous director Quentin Tarantino has brought his heart into his mouth.

Tarantino ME HAS FOOT MASSAGE

Tarantino foot fetish. I did not know first met. One party,''My feet are aching. No shit you do, you can not do movies as well as foot massage naughty''I said. He came to me, took off my shoes and made me a foot massage. It was good.

Be deceived

A relationship can not work with nervousness. People get off free. Where, I ask what you did. Phone did not look away once I was engaged for two years. (London man) Aldatıldığıma yakalamadım anything about. Catch. If something is too one-night love you, maybe forgive a moment of drunkenness. But I do not know is an ongoing thing ... I need a lot of people sorgulamamak.

Believes that it is more happy to live without me. 3.5 years, the relationship is going to Germany where I live man movie draws to a year, I'm having the movie in Turkey, 3 months. Now this guy in a hotel room in Germany for a year probably does not play with him, thinking of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment