'Soyadıma rape' - Fashion - Style - Trendy

Monday, January 3, 2011

'Soyadıma rape'

When choosing the profession of the family of Michael at the show said that contrary to popular belief support

Serengil Serena, participated in choosing the profession of the family of Michael at the show said that contrary to popular belief support. His father was always proud to say with the greatest legacy left by his father's surname Serengil Serena said that when news about the last name and he wished not to be raped.

Serena Serengil "I'm at my mother and my father did not want to choose this profession. Özendim my father, he is famous, özendirdi me ... I'm in elementary school, "Ozturk Serengil'in daughter" would say. Since Bebekliğimden always "Ozturk Serengil'in daughter would say. " For example, in elementary school one day carry the flag for more than one taşıtacaklardı istiyordum.Ama, I walked over to the teacher, "I serengil'in Ozturk flag I taşımalıyım daughter, " I said. Send her to be his daughter's last name Serengil'in honor for me to move. It honors me to carry in honor of a surname as a heritage left to me. This is a very important and difficult to carry the last name .. Sometimes when I see his name in news, amazing ağırıma goes, there is the surname of my father there. News writing, trying to pay attention when you carry this surname gerekiyor.Ben soyadıma not be raped. "he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment