First marriage, then children - Fashion - Style - Trendy

Friday, January 7, 2011

First marriage, then children

Two and a half months pregnant lost her baby Ataizi Hand, published in the previous evening, CNN Turk "Saba Tümer'le the Night" program was a guest and talked about his difficult days:

HANDE ATAİZİ PHOTOS

"Both the right person, and will build the core of the family wanted to get a part. Dreams have established a 'child of July will be the' he. But we had a very unpleasant event. Now I'm losing my baby, cause under investigation. "Ataizi, babies, even if she would marry her boyfriend at Benjamin Harvey said:" Evlenecektik. But not for children. We started off, before children arrived. Now, before the marriage, then children will be. "

I missed the two business

Hand Ataizi, in fact, not pregnant, and advertising for his claim that "He is very sad news. I'm pregnant, I missed the two business. To say that I was pregnant did not help me, "he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment