'Women in the world regulation' - Fashion - Style - Trendy

Friday, December 3, 2010

'Women in the world regulation'

In an interview with Tempo magazine on sexual abuse within the family, pulling a political movie about the View the Euphrates, "the film, no scenes of sexual abuse. Because the sorrow he told scenes, make him abuse. Action, gaining a certain legitimacy, "he said

* What you feel most quickly into action?

Unfair.

* Comes from the family, or yourself, you learn 'to stand soL?
Apolitikti my family. My mother had a restaurant, my father sound artist TRT Ankara. Since a child I could not tolerate injustice. Emotion that I taught myself what I should do this. Red Koltuk'la, 32, Gün'le, Gırgır'la, Fırt'la raised myself. I learned from them is not an Uncle Tonton Turgut Ozal. I understand the importance of Hicvedebilmenin.

* How many years old?
Middle right towards the end, I understood what it means to the left.

* What did you learn?
Ironically, though, we learned that the very important distinctions. Do yourself before against Ötekileştirmeye dizginleyebiliyor? I always have and always requires a fight against injustice. Exactly this point was' Love in Another Language. "

* 'Carousel', received the award for best screenplay Gold Portakal. How is she a movie?
On sexual abuse within the family, a political movie. There was a film in Turkey, the basic issue of incest. However, it is very important to talk to. Taboos, pitch thrown on the ground floor is similar to the way appears to be a while, then crashes, the result is mud.

* Was the correct processing of a difficult subject?
Very difficult. İlksen'le (Başarır) been treated very carefully to avoid making a mistake. Girl playing in the film, used as the object of desire. No scenes of sexual abuse. Because the sorrow he told scenes, make him abuse. Action, gaining a certain legitimacy and whether it wants to pull the material to YouTube.

* The situation is not the same for Fatmagül? Inflatable baby was even.
Çekilebilirdi otherwise. Had not we understand? Raped woman show as the object of desire, that is the result. School 'sex education' as erotic movie show, it would not be a positive effect on children. Saying one thing, criticism, eleştirdiğinin he should not, this is a fine line.

No comments:

Post a Comment